Did JGJR really quit Facebook?

Did JGJR really quit Facebook?

Postby version sound » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:15 am

That's the rumor. I did a search for him and came up with nothing. JG, does this mean you will be singlehandedly bringing this graveyard back to life?
“Go fuck a football”
- vinylgirl
version sound

Re: Did JGJR really quit Facebook?

Postby gregpolard » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:14 pm

He did. But you know he'll be back once he realizes he needs to discuss music minutia with all of those other rock writers lol
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
gregpolard

Postby scannest » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:05 pm

He's still posting on Instagram.
"It's got some great chanting on it" - gregpolard.
scannest

Postby JGJR » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:48 am

Yes, the rumors are true. And yes, I'm posting fairly frequently on Instagram so you all can find me there. I just deactivated my FB account and didn't delete it. I'm kind of enjoying not being on there and being away from the drama that was the last straw that led me to quit, though, to be honest. I'd be thinking about it for months anyway partly as a time-saving device since I spent so much time on there for years. I may just go back on there and not have the app on my phone? We'll see.

And you all who are on FB can still find me on Messenger if you have a question about something. The lines of communications are always open here.
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Return to daghouse