Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Mon May 15, 2017 12:46 pm

I actually watched the 'Fire Walk with me' prequel film last night. Psychotic shit and I can't figure out if I liked it or not.

Anyhow the re-boot is coming on this week so i'm re-watching all of the episodes I don't remember back in the day.

"Brilliant! I have absolutely no idea what's going on" - Homer Simpson
xxxMidgexxx

Re: Twin Peaks

Postby Neal » Mon May 15, 2017 4:11 pm

we just went to the diner in washington yesterday!

i'm watching it for the first time at the moment. really liked season 1, but season 2 is a little too weird at times. and i kind of don't like that the crime/mystery part of it probably won't be very interesting, but i realize the show is more about the weirdness.

cool to see so many weird actors turn up in this. so many seinfeld characters. and the dad from suicidal's "institutionalized" video.
Neal

Postby MikeD » Wed May 17, 2017 3:19 pm

Twin Peaks is one of my all time favorite...anything

Cannot wait for Sunday
MikeD

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Wed May 17, 2017 8:01 pm

MikeD wrote:Twin Peaks is one of my all time favorite...anything

Cannot wait for Sunday

I only got into it less than 10 years ago, but now I'm obsessed. Amazing, isn't it?
xxxMidgexxx

Postby SamDBL » Fri May 19, 2017 8:52 am

xxxMidgexxx wrote:
MikeD wrote:Twin Peaks is one of my all time favorite...anything

Cannot wait for Sunday

I only got into it less than 10 years ago, but now I'm obsessed. Amazing, isn't it?

It was amazing show. Seriously groundbreaking for network tv at the time. The second season was bizarre. I am extremely curious to see where this new thing goes, as the second season ended with cliffhangers for almost the whole main cast, everyone is old now, and a good portion of the cast is now dead. Mainly, the dude that played bob and David Bowie being dead are bummers. Especially Bowie. His character had such a weird story, I would've loved to have seen that explored more. And it was planned, had he not died right before filming. :(
SamDBL

Return to daghouse