Pat Dubar update

Pat Dubar update

Postby the mean » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:56 pm

the mean

Re: Pat Dubar update

Postby kevin » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:14 pm

That's great for Pat. I wish him success and happiness. Nothing could be more important than to be a positive role model for kids today. We need good coaches and I can only hope he is one of the good guys.
kevin

Postby FlexMyHead » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:39 pm

I'll go on the record (again) as saying I like still like Uniform Choice, even if they did get a little cheesy with the unity, brotherhood and sXe stuff, I think their heart was in the right place. I even like the 2nd album (not so into their long flowing hair, cowboy boots, black muscle shirts, tight jeans and native-american jewerly).

That said, Pat is rockin' the dad-bod like no other. The one photo looks like you could photoshop a mic into his hand!
FlexMyHead

Postby sonofa » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:49 pm

Mind Funk was good also
sonofa

Postby City Gardens Vet » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:52 pm

That's not a Dad bod. He had a choice. It was called Golden Corral
City Gardens Vet

Postby SamDBL » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:04 pm

I love that pat dubar put out one good record 30 years ago, and is still being tracked like Bigfoot. It seems like I see these 'holy shit here's what pat Dubar looks like now!' Posts every three years, or so. I remember laughing my ass off at that mindfunk album because it was such an epic let down. How could something that contained a guy from UC and a guy from Celtic Frost be *so* fucking bad? It defied logic. Anyway, that's the last time I gave this man any serious thought.
Also, body shaming.
SamDBL

Postby jaybird » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:08 am

SamDBL wrote:I love that pat dubar put out one good record 30 years ago, and is still being tracked like Bigfoot. It seems like I see these 'holy shit here's what pat Dubar looks like now!' Posts every three years, or so. I remember laughing my ass off at that mindfunk album because it was such an epic let down. How could something that contained a guy from UC and a guy from Celtic Frost be *so* fucking bad? It defied logic. Anyway, that's the last time I gave this man any serious thought.
Also, body shaming.

:lol:
jaybird

Postby FormerLurker » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:13 pm

jaybird wrote:
SamDBL wrote:I love that pat dubar put out one good record 30 years ago, and is still being tracked like Bigfoot. It seems like I see these 'holy shit here's what pat Dubar looks like now!' Posts every three years, or so. I remember laughing my ass off at that mindfunk album because it was such an epic let down. How could something that contained a guy from UC and a guy from Celtic Frost be *so* fucking bad? It defied logic. Anyway, that's the last time I gave this man any serious thought.
Also, body shaming.

:lol:

x2
FormerLurker

Return to daghouse