Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks


Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:35 am

Thanks for the kind words, Creature. In addition to ordering directly from the publisher, youse can now get the book from Amazon as well. There's very little overlap in content with the Keith Morris bio so if you're interested in the Circle Jerks, you should definitely read both.
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby version sound » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:04 pm

xxxHunterxxx wrote:There's very little overlap in content with the Keith Morris bio so if you're interested in the Circle Jerks, you should definitely read both.


I don't know the guy who wrote the Keith book, so fuck him.
Rave down
User avatar
version sound
 
Posts: 4969
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:36 pm

version sound wrote:
xxxHunterxxx wrote:There's very little overlap in content with the Keith Morris bio so if you're interested in the Circle Jerks, you should definitely read both.


I don't know the guy who wrote the Keith book, so fuck him.


Ha. I appreciate your loyalty. I feel obliged to note that the Keith bio is excellent and well worth reading, however.
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby version sound » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:00 pm

I was just joshin'. I will likely read it eventually.
Rave down
User avatar
version sound
 
Posts: 4969
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby JGJR » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:41 pm

I ordered directly from Microcosm back in April and see that it hasn't shipped yet, but the release date is tomorrow.
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: New York, NY

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:32 pm

JGJR wrote:I ordered directly from Microcosm back in April and see that it hasn't shipped yet, but the release date is tomorrow.


By "tomorrow" do you mean May 17? :lol:
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby JGJR » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:21 pm

xxxHunterxxx wrote:
JGJR wrote:I ordered directly from Microcosm back in April and see that it hasn't shipped yet, but the release date is tomorrow.


By "tomorrow" do you mean May 17? :lol:


I thought it was out next year, but I wonder why the site says 11/30 and why it's already up for pre-order then (that's pretty early). The point is that I really wanna read it.
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: New York, NY

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby version sound » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:30 pm

JGJR wrote:
xxxHunterxxx wrote:
JGJR wrote:I ordered directly from Microcosm back in April and see that it hasn't shipped yet, but the release date is tomorrow.


By "tomorrow" do you mean May 17? :lol:


I thought it was out next year, but I wonder why the site says 11/30 and why it's already up for pre-order then (that's pretty early). The point is that I really wanna read it.


Already? I preordered it months ago.
Rave down
User avatar
version sound
 
Posts: 4969
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby JGJR » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:55 am

version sound wrote:
JGJR wrote:
xxxHunterxxx wrote:
JGJR wrote:I ordered directly from Microcosm back in April and see that it hasn't shipped yet, but the release date is tomorrow.


By "tomorrow" do you mean May 17? :lol:


I thought it was out next year, but I wonder why the site says 11/30 and why it's already up for pre-order then (that's pretty early). The point is that I really wanna read it.


Already? I preordered it months ago.


So did I.
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: New York, NY

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:14 am

JGJR wrote:
version sound wrote:
JGJR wrote:
xxxHunterxxx wrote:
JGJR wrote:I ordered directly from Microcosm back in April and see that it hasn't shipped yet, but the release date is tomorrow.


By "tomorrow" do you mean May 17? :lol:


I thought it was out next year, but I wonder why the site says 11/30 and why it's already up for pre-order then (that's pretty early). The point is that I really wanna read it.


Already? I preordered it months ago.


So did I.


It'll be worth the wait. I've read it about 57 times now in an OCD-esque quest to eliminate all typos and standardize punctuation and let me assure you, it just gets better each time.
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby version sound » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:47 am

I don't mind waiting. I can pretend it's a mail order from SST in the '80s (except I will probably actually get the book in the end).
Rave down
User avatar
version sound
 
Posts: 4969
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby scannest » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:58 pm

xxxHunterxxx wrote:It'll be worth the wait. I've read it about 57 times now in an OCD-esque quest to eliminate all typos and standardize punctuation and let me assure you, it just gets better each time.

Noted punk rock historian (and good friend) Brian Cogan has told me all about the unique pleasure that is reading Amazon reviews of your work nitpicking every single editorial, thematic and grammatical decision you made. Enjoy!
"Maybe if Lewdd posts pics of barbecued salmon, you can post pictures of sushi?" -Jimmy Heartburn
User avatar
scannest
 
Posts: 2474
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:10 pm

scannest wrote:
xxxHunterxxx wrote:It'll be worth the wait. I've read it about 57 times now in an OCD-esque quest to eliminate all typos and standardize punctuation and let me assure you, it just gets better each time.

Noted punk rock historian (and good friend) Brian Cogan has told me all about the unique pleasure that is reading Amazon reviews of your work nitpicking every single editorial, thematic and grammatical decision you made. Enjoy!


Ah yes, I can't wait. I imagine it'll remind me of why I don't look at the reader comments to news articles anymore.
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:24 pm

I never really cared much for xxxHunterxxx
User avatar
xxxMidgexxx
 
Posts: 2003
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:58 pm

xxxMidgexxx wrote:I never really cared much for xxxHunterxxx


Shouldn't you be busy not reviewing albums?
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby matt » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:40 pm

version sound wrote:
xxxHunterxxx wrote:There's very little overlap in content with the Keith Morris bio so if you're interested in the Circle Jerks, you should definitely read both.


I don't know the guy who wrote the Keith book, so fuck him.


I do. Jim's a good guy.
User avatar
matt
Site Admin
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:19 pm

My publisher is doing its semiannual Kickstarter campaign. They're a cool company made up of very nice people and they put out lots of interesting, underground books. Every little bit helps, as they say. (And if they meet their goal, pre-orders of The Prodigal Rogerson will go out in February rather than May).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/microcosmpublishing/microcosms-spring-fix-your-clothes-guts-and-commun
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby scannest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:02 am


Thanks for the heads up. Seemed to be the best way to pick up a copy. Glad I waited.
;)
"Maybe if Lewdd posts pics of barbecued salmon, you can post pictures of sushi?" -Jimmy Heartburn
User avatar
scannest
 
Posts: 2474
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby JGJR » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:37 am

scannest wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. Seemed to be the best way to pick up a copy. Glad I waited.
;)


I already pre-ordered way back in April or May, so I hope you all can kick this up a notch so I can get my copy sooner (he says selfishly). :-)
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: New York, NY

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:15 pm

Microcosm asked me to do a blog post explaining why I wrote the book. You can check it out here if you're interested.https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/microcosmpublishing/microcosms-spring-fix-your-clothes-guts-and-commun/updates
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby the mean » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:54 pm

Looking forward to this, Hunter.
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:05 pm

Pffft. Roger was my next door neighbor. I discovered him.
User avatar
xxxMidgexxx
 
Posts: 2003
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:18 am

the mean wrote:Looking forward to this, Hunter.


Thanks, Scott. I'm really excited for it to come out.
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby Mark T. » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:46 pm

Congrats Hunter! I'm on board. I hope they reach their goal, I don't want to wait until May.
User avatar
Mark T.
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:46 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:19 pm

Mark T. wrote:Congrats Hunter! I'm on board. I hope they reach their goal, I don't want to wait until May.


Awesome! Thanks, Mark.
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby matt » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:16 pm

xxxHunterxxx wrote:My publisher is doing its semiannual Kickstarter campaign. They're a cool company made up of very nice people and they put out lots of interesting, underground books. Every little bit helps, as they say. (And if they meet their goal, pre-orders of The Prodigal Rogerson will go out in February rather than May).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/microcosmpublishing/microcosms-spring-fix-your-clothes-guts-and-commun


I ordered all 6 books. :)
User avatar
matt
Site Admin
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:41 pm

matt wrote:
xxxHunterxxx wrote:My publisher is doing its semiannual Kickstarter campaign. They're a cool company made up of very nice people and they put out lots of interesting, underground books. Every little bit helps, as they say. (And if they meet their goal, pre-orders of The Prodigal Rogerson will go out in February rather than May).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/microcosmpublishing/microcosms-spring-fix-your-clothes-guts-and-commun


I ordered all 6 books. :)


Excellent. Next time you're in DC, the tacos are on me.
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby matt » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:45 pm

You're not coming to Denver on your book tour?!?
User avatar
matt
Site Admin
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:21 pm

matt wrote:You're not coming to Denver on your book tour?!?


At present, the book tour begins and ends seven blocks from my house.
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby Mark T. » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:46 pm

Sweet, they reached their goal: "We made it!!! Onward!"
User avatar
Mark T.
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:46 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby earthdog70 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:39 pm

Hunter probably saw this on FB, but the physical copy of Razorcake mag showed up today so I thought I would pass this on:

http://razorcake.org/prodigal-rogerson/


(I pre-ordered my copy. I know I was late. :oops: )
"And so it goes."-Kurt Vonnegut
User avatar
earthdog70
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 am
Location: Beyond The Wildwood

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:04 pm

earthdog70 wrote:Hunter probably saw this on FB, but the physical copy of Razorcake mag showed up today so I thought I would pass this on:

http://razorcake.org/prodigal-rogerson/


(I pre-ordered my copy. I know I was late. :oops: )


Didn't realize it made the print edition. Thanks for the heads up, Edog.
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:22 am

Per Microcosm, Kickstarter rewards and pre-orders are shipping Tuesday.
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby pedro » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Hi folks,

Just a quick update that the Prodigal Rogerson has landed and it looks great!

We'll be shipping those out in the next week—so if your rewards include that book (but do not include Basic Fermentation), keep an eye on your mailboxes. Basic Fermentation is still on track to ship by summer.

Also, we're running a new Kickstarter in a very different vein, for a collection of feminist bicycle science fiction stories. If that's your jam, check it out!

Best,

Elly / Microcosm
“The Ministry of Peace concerns itself with war, the Ministry of Truth with lies, the Ministry of Love with torture and the Ministry of Plenty with starvation."
pedro
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:36 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:49 am

pedro wrote:
Hi folks,

Just a quick update that the Prodigal Rogerson has landed and it looks great!

We'll be shipping those out in the next week—so if your rewards include that book (but do not include Basic Fermentation), keep an eye on your mailboxes. Basic Fermentation is still on track to ship by summer.

Also, we're running a new Kickstarter in a very different vein, for a collection of feminist bicycle science fiction stories. If that's your jam, check it out!

Best,

Elly / Microcosm


Thank you, Pedro. Could I interest you in a street team position? If so, send me your resume, ASAP. Pro tip: everything goes better with SHAZAM!
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby earthdog70 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:36 am

My copy just came in the mail today :!: Good timing on a "snow day." :mrgreen:
"And so it goes."-Kurt Vonnegut
User avatar
earthdog70
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 am
Location: Beyond The Wildwood

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby drew » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:13 pm

Mine arrived today. I ordered so long ago I've been questioning myself whether I actually bought it or never hit send. Lol.
drew
 
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby version sound » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:38 am

I'm a few chapters in and loving it. Good work, xxxHunterxxx.
Rave down
User avatar
version sound
 
Posts: 4969
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:36 pm

version sound wrote:I'm a few chapters in and loving it. Good work, xxxHunterxxx.


xxxThanksxxx. Researching and writing it was one of the funnest/most interesting things I've ever done.
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby JGJR » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:56 am

I got my copy last week and finished it yesterday. Great book. I really enjoyed it. Now I can't wait to read Keith's (need to pick it up).
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: New York, NY

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby Mark T. » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:44 pm

Finally got mine today! :D
User avatar
Mark T.
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:46 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:46 am

JGJR wrote:I got my copy last week and finished it yesterday. Great book. I really enjoyed it. Now I can't wait to read Keith's (need to pick it up).


Thanks. The Keith book is excellent. Lots of fascinating stuff about his relationship with his dad. And a lot of info about Buglamp.
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby earthdog70 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:52 am

I dug the book-a great read! I will try and write a review soon. One nit-picky thing that maybe you would/would not care about. When you talk about the Circle Jerks at the end it is implied that they broke up in 2010. However they did play a handful of shows after that (Riot Fest in 2010, and 2 Denver shows in 2011). Maybe they will return again one day. 8-)
"And so it goes."-Kurt Vonnegut
User avatar
earthdog70
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 am
Location: Beyond The Wildwood

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:18 am

earthdog70 wrote:I dug the book-a great read! I will try and write a review soon. One nit-picky thing that maybe you would/would not care about. When you talk about the Circle Jerks at the end it is implied that they broke up in 2010. However they did play a handful of shows after that (Riot Fest in 2010, and 2 Denver shows in 2011). Maybe they will return again one day. 8-)


Thanks, E-dog. Good catch on the 2011 thing -- illustrates the perils of relying on Wikipedia.

As for a CJs reunion, don't hold your breath, sadly.
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby danny » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:10 pm

finished the book in one sitting. a very insightful and entertaining book. an insight into an all-too-common band experience: a bit of fame, a lot of drugs, and some bad decisions. i wish i could say this is all unfamiliar to me, but i know far too many people who have been through similar experiences. Now o-Hunter-o has to write a book about Fred "freak" Smith!
User avatar
danny
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby NotBaker » Fri May 05, 2017 2:06 pm

So I assume most people got their copy through the Kickstarter/Donation thing. I ordered mine late, and figured that Amazon would be just as fast as ordering direct, since Jeff Bezos and his army of ruthless automatons would happily kneecap some DIY indie press. Big mistake. I finally got notification from Amazon that it's almost on it's way. Looking forward to reading it regardless.
User avatar
NotBaker
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Tue May 09, 2017 8:19 pm

NotBaker wrote:So I assume most people got their copy through the Kickstarter/Donation thing. I ordered mine late, and figured that Amazon would be just as fast as ordering direct, since Jeff Bezos and his army of ruthless automatons would happily kneecap some DIY indie press. Big mistake. I finally got notification from Amazon that it's almost on it's way. Looking forward to reading it regardless.


Apparently, Amazon has started shipping so you should get yours in the next couple of days. Hope you dig it.
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby NotBaker » Tue May 09, 2017 9:16 pm

xxxHunterxxx wrote:Apparently, Amazon has started shipping so you should get yours in the next couple of days. Hope you dig it.


Got it today, actually. Looking forward to reading it!
User avatar
NotBaker
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: Review of Hunter's book on Roger Rogerson/Circle Jerks

Postby earthdog70 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:25 pm

"And so it goes."-Kurt Vonnegut
User avatar
earthdog70
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 am
Location: Beyond The Wildwood


Return to daghouse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests