Trump Rally..

Trump Rally..

Postby clash77 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:39 pm

....
User avatar
clash77
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:32 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby lewdd » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:40 pm

Chicago is a tough crowd
lewdd
 
Posts: 1940
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:45 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby clash77 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:25 pm

Too tough apparently..The media is loving this of course..Trump gains points tomorrow.
User avatar
clash77
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:32 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:39 am

KKK scum up from the sewer in 4...3...2....

Onward Christian soldiers!
User avatar
xxxMidgexxx
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby Welly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:17 am

He's always been a bell-end, but now there's big crowds of angry bell-ends who see him as speaking up for angry bell-ends everywhere.

I guess you could say he's tapping into the bell-end vote.
Welly
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby lewdd » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:23 am

Speak American
lewdd
 
Posts: 1940
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:45 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby Welly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:33 am

Mayke Murca Grate Agayn!
Welly
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby johnnotkathi » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:10 am

bell end?
User avatar
johnnotkathi
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:02 am
Location: Skippack, PA

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby Welly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:32 am

johnnotkathi wrote:bell end?


:roll:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bell-end
Welly
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:20 am

User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby johnnotkathi » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:06 am

johnnotkathi wrote:bell end?
....ahhh...gotchya.....now I can speak American and some English too!! ;)
User avatar
johnnotkathi
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:02 am
Location: Skippack, PA

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby Welly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:01 pm

johnnotkathi wrote:
johnnotkathi wrote:bell end?
....ahhh...gotchya.....now I can speak American and some English too!! ;)


Do it, thought I'd share some of our everyday vernacular.
Welly
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Serious question since I am an ignoramus: what is all the 'trump is as bad as hitler' stuff all about? I know from years of TV and headlines that he is a lying, arrogant sob with no manners. But what is the racism charge that everyone is losing their minds over stemming from? Is it solely based on his position on illegal immigrants and his flippant statement about closing the boarders for Muslims? I'm asking seriously because I have only half way paid attention as this thing has blossomed from kind of a joke, to everyone on my friends list wanting to kill each other over this guy.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby Welly » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:03 am

Welly
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:13 am

SamDBL wrote:Serious question since I am an ignoramus: what is all the 'trump is as bad as hitler' stuff all about? I know from years of TV and headlines that he is a lying, arrogant sob with no manners. But what is the racism charge that everyone is losing their minds over stemming from? Is it solely based on his position on illegal immigrants and his flippant statement about closing the boarders for Muslims? I'm asking seriously because I have only half way paid attention as this thing has blossomed from kind of a joke, to everyone on my friends list wanting to kill each other over this guy.

Comparing people to Hitler is the new American way. Every politician gets compared to Hitler.

As for Trump and racism, generally:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=trump+racist
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:26 am

the mean wrote:Comparing people to Hitler is the new American way. Every politician gets compared to Hitler.

As for Trump and racism, generally:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=trump+racist


Apparently, calling people racist is the new American way, as well. It's all so ridiculous. The first thing that came up per your suggested search was this huff article:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83
Which lists a bunch of dumb shit that isn't necessarily racist unless you read a whole lot into it. Suggesting that Obama wasn't born in the US (what was initially brought up by the Clintons in their campaign against him in the '08 primaries, I'm told)? Referring to minority groups as groups (blacks, hispanics, etc)? Saying that some Indians that owned a casino don't look like Indians (insinuating that the owners were mafia) is 'trashing Indians'? Etc, etc. Most everything on here is a pretty weak case, imo. I hate that charges of racism/sexism/hilter-ism are just bullshit trigger word games for people that disagree with other people. There are plenty of reasons not to like these candidates. It'd be great if people just stuck to actual, tangible reasoning instead of just blaring out a bunch of predictable insults and then trying to fill in the blanks with reading into implications and guessing intentions later. I'd like to think that politics sucks because of politicians and the 'system'. But really, they suck because of the idiots that write articles and amateurishly spread propaganda as well.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:45 am

There is a certain point where openly pandering to racists makes you a racist. I'm not overly concerned with what you want to label Trump as, though.

I enjoyed this article:
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... obama.html
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:53 am

Also, about you Clinton being the original Birther comment:
http://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/was-hi ... l-birther/

I'm not sure who "told" you that, or where you are getting your info from, but that sort of thing usually doesn't make it far outside of the brietbart.com comments section.
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:27 pm

the mean wrote:Also, about you Clinton being the original Birther comment:
http://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/was-hi ... l-birther/

I'm not sure who "told" you that, or where you are getting your info from, but that sort of thing usually doesn't make it far outside of the brietbart.com comments section.


And yet other articles suggest that, while not directly linked to Hillary, it was supporters of her campaign that initially brought it up.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/23/donald-trump/hillary-clinton-obama-birther-fact-check/

Whether she can be held accountable for the actions of her underlings is a separate debate, I guess. But it's beside the point, imo. Regardless of who thought to mention it first, it's not a racist sentiment. Stupid, ill-informed, wrong, etc... but not racist.
I will be reading the other article you posted when I have more time. Judging from the title alone (not the smartest thing to do, but I'm about to head out for a bit), I'll assume it to blame white racism for Trump's rise, to a large degree. My opinion is that it's a slew of other issues that have caused this. Being anti-Obama, suspect of the Muslim religion, and being concerned with illegal immigration from mostly Mexico are not racist sentiments in and of themselves. To say that all white people that have these opinions do so because they feel themselves to be racially superior is an extremely racist generalization. It would be just like assuming black people only support Obama because he is black, etc.
In my opinion, just calling everyone racist, or comparing everyone to Hitler, or sexist, etc, is extremely detrimental to the fight against actual racism/sexism/fascism. It's very much like crying wolf. I find extreme political correctness to be very annoying on a personal level. But I also feel like it does real, tangible damage, socially because of exactly this type of thing.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:36 pm

SamDBL wrote:And yet other articles suggest that, while not directly linked to Hillary, it was supporters of her campaign that initially brought it up.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/23/donald-trump/hillary-clinton-obama-birther-fact-check/

Whether she can be held accountable for the actions of her underlings is a separate debate, I guess.

Huh? "Supporters" of her campaign are not "underlings", they are random Americans. Here is a quote from the story you linked to: "There is no record that Clinton herself or anyone within her campaign ever advanced the charge that Obama was not born in the United States."

I don't see how there can be any "debate" that she should be held accountable for the actions of random people who supported her when she has been outspoken about denying the Birther garbage.
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:19 pm

A campaign volunteer is more than some random supporter. But again, totally beside the point I was making. As far as whether she should be considered copable in the actions of a supporter, j agree. She probably shouldn't. I just think that should apply across the board. The people that would consider the issue up for debate would/should be the same people that blame any pitician for the actions of his/her supporters. Which is another common theme in this race. Trump, in particular.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:26 pm

SamDBL wrote:A campaign volunteer is more than some random supporter. But again, totally beside the point I was making. As far as whether she should be considered copable in the actions of a supporter, j agree. She probably shouldn't. I just think that should apply across the board. The people that would consider the issue up for debate would/should be the same people that blame any pitician for the actions of his/her supporters. Which is another common theme in this race. Trump, in particular.

The difference is that Trump is egging his supporters on in their violence.
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby clash77 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:46 pm

the mean wrote:
SamDBL wrote:A campaign volunteer is more than some random supporter. But again, totally beside the point I was making. As far as whether she should be considered copable in the actions of a supporter, j agree. She probably shouldn't. I just think that should apply across the board. The people that would consider the issue up for debate would/should be the same people that blame any pitician for the actions of his/her supporters. Which is another common theme in this race. Trump, in particular.

The difference is that Trump is egging his supporters on in their violence.


For the record, I'm NOT a Trump supporter..He has a right to hold these rallies just like any other candidate.."Egging on his supporters on their violence"?..Hmmmm..What right do the "paid protesters" have to disrupt these rallies?..Peaceful protest?, sure,but that hasn't been the case recently..Is it possible that some of the people attending ate "undecided" at the moment?..How do we know they're all Trump supporters?..Maybe they just want to hear what the man has to say before they decide who to vote for.What about the "violent intentions" of the protesters in Chicago for example?..No one seems to mention that..Strange,isn't it?
User avatar
clash77
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:32 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:52 pm

Not talking about the violence. I'm staying on topic about the charge of racism. I keep seeing condemnation of his supposedly racist supporters as a reflection on him. Even you, claiming that pandering to racist supporters is a racist action. I am simply saying that I haven't seen it heard any overt racism from him. I am not a supporter of him in the least. But after hearing him called racist and Hitler over and over, I asked someone here to clarify. The Google search has so far cemented what I had suspected. He's being called a racist because it sounds like a good thing to call him. But there is very little basis and a whole lot of leap jumping and gap filling. These are the sort of bullshit tactics that turned me from a solid left wing democrat, to firmly in the middle independent.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:52 pm

clash77 wrote:For the record, I'm NOT a Trump supporter..He has a right to hold these rallies just like any other candidate.."Egging on his supporters on their violence"?..Hmmmm..What right do the "paid protesters" have to disrupt these rallies?..Peaceful protest?, sure,but that hasn't been the case recently..Is it possible that some of the people attending ate "undecided" at the moment?..How do we know they're all Trump supporters?..Maybe they just want to hear what the man has to say before they decide who to vote for.What about the "violent intentions" of the protesters in Chicago for example?..No one seems to mention that..Strange,isn't it?


I'm not overly interested in your opinion. It's unfortunate there is no block feature on this board.
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:57 pm

SamDBL wrote:Not talking about the violence. I'm staying on topic about the charge of racism. I keep seeing condemnation of his supposedly racist supporters as a reflection on him. Even you, claiming that pandering to racist supporters is a racist action. I am simply saying that I haven't seen it heard any overt racism from him. I am not a supporter of him in the least. But after hearing him called racist and Hitler over and over, I asked someone here to clarify. The Google search has so far cemented what I had suspected. He's being called a racist because it sounds like a good thing to call him. But there is very little basis and a whole lot of leap jumping and gap filling. These are the sort of bullshit tactics that turned me from a solid left wing democrat, to firmly in the middle independent.

That's a pretty dumb reason to change your worldview.

The Republican Party, since at least Nixon, has made veiled racism a part of their platform. There was even an official name for it, the Southern Strategy. It's weird to say, "well... this candidate is blowing a bunch of racist dogwhistles even harder than candidates over the last 20 years, but I just don't see why people would think he is racist."
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:18 pm

A) fuck you, too. I don't think coming g to the less naive realization that one party is just as intolerant, hypocritical, pro-censureship, clueless and elitist as the other is a dumb reason to not support either party. And when my american party political affiliation becomes my 'world view', please shoot me. I pity anyone whose lives are that empty.
B) both parties manipulate race relations in shameful ways to get votes. I happen to think pandering to black panthers and black lives matter is as much promoting racism as anything else. Whatever. That's why I hate politics, in general. But I like to check in every once in awhile to make sure that the latest guy flippantly being called Hitler isnt actually anywhere near Hitler status. Once again, he isn't. Ho hum. Just another full of shit rich asshole checking something off his bucket list like the last four of hitlers. Carry on.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:27 pm

You are just as sweet as always.

My worldview doesn't change because of what people of a certain political party say or do. My beliefs are my beliefs. You seem to be saying that you moved to the middle politically because of people calling out racism.
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby scannest » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:48 pm

SamDBL wrote:I happen to think pandering to black panthers and black lives matter is as much promoting racism as anything else.

I disagree with the sentiment completely and absolutely. There is nothing inherently racist about the Black Lives Matter movement and the use of the word 'pander' instead of..say, 'support' tells me exactly where you are coming from.
"Maybe if Lewdd posts pics of barbecued salmon, you can post pictures of sushi?" -Jimmy Heartburn
User avatar
scannest
 
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby scannest » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:51 pm

And as far as the Hitler references go, I suspect Muslim/Islamic Americans have heard their share of rhetoric from Trump that certainly echoes what was being said about the Jews in Germany during Hitler's rise to power.
"Maybe if Lewdd posts pics of barbecued salmon, you can post pictures of sushi?" -Jimmy Heartburn
User avatar
scannest
 
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby lewdd » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:14 pm

I was at O'Hare airport a few weeks ago waiting for my plane to arrive. On the TV at the gate was a press conference that Trump was holding the day after some debate somewhere. It sounded more like the good ole 80's pro wrestling interviews than it did someone running for election as President of the United States of America.

What if....they did away with all of these debates every night that are spurred on by drama created by the press from day to day...and gave each person 30-60 minutes the day before the election to talk about their beliefs, their values, their standards, and the policy changes they commit to implementing as President....and do not allow any conversation about any other candidate. You get to tell your story in 30-60 minutes and then go home and a day or so later the country decides who was best for them.

Fuck, the money saved with this approach in and of itself could do a lot to support what I want a President to do for the country. If you have so much money to pay to support these jokers, put that money into the USA Education Trust Fund or the USA Infrastructure Trust Fund or the Keep Social Security Funded Trust Fund.
lewdd
 
Posts: 1940
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:45 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby clash77 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:45 pm

The Mean....So I can post a thread about a topic but according to you, I can't post any comments?.Is that correct?.Then you whine because you're unable to block me...Are you a child?..Or just a left wing bomb thrower?..I'm guessing both.Sorry for commenting without asking for permission..
User avatar
clash77
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:32 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:05 pm

clash77 wrote:The Mean....So I can post a thread about a topic but according to you, I can't post any comments?.Is that correct?.Then you whine because you're unable to block me...Are you a child?..Or just a left wing bomb thrower?..I'm guessing both.Sorry for commenting without asking for permission..

Apology accepted. Please ask next time.
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby Welly » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:32 pm

Image
Welly
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:46 pm

the mean wrote:You are just as sweet as always.


I'm pretty sure you calling my reasoning 'dumb' was first shot, sweetie.

the mean wrote:My worldview doesn't change because of what people of a certain political party say or do. My beliefs are my beliefs. You seem to be saying that you moved to the middle politically because of people calling out racism.


This is so dumb. My 'worldview' doesn't change with a voter registration card. My worldview is much more complex than that. Also, my beliefs have stayed pretty much the same. My realization that a political party's actions don't reflect those as I once believed they did does not mean that my beliefs or principals have changed. Kind of the opposite. I'm not sure how you could read it that way unless you have some comprehension problems. But, now that you mention it, a changing worldview is nothing to be ashamed of. I'd be more ashamed that I'm too stubborn to evolve with new information. But hey, that's just me. Lastly, 'people calling out racism' is exactly what my original post was questioning. They're not calling out shit. They're simply yelling the word out and hoping it sticks. Unless you truly believe a person is a bonafide racist simply because he believes that President Obama is a shitty president.
Last edited by SamDBL on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:49 pm

scannest wrote:I disagree with the sentiment completely and absolutely. There is nothing inherently racist about the Black Lives Matter movement


I think like most of these types of movements, the intentions were good. But it's quickly being appropriated by people with lesser intentions and ideas. I think that as a movement, it's already been fucked in the ass.


scannest wrote:and the use of the word 'pander' instead of..say, 'support' tells me exactly where you are coming from.


Lol. Well, I was simply using the terminology that the Mean brought up in the previous post. But, Ok. They support racist, or racially divisive, groups. Is that better?
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:06 pm

scannest wrote:And as far as the Hitler references go, I suspect Muslim/Islamic Americans have heard their share of rhetoric from Trump that certainly echoes what was being said about the Jews in Germany during Hitler's rise to power.


You really believe that?

Hitler:

“...the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.”

“The struggle for world domination will be fought entirely between us, between Germans and Jews. All else is facade and illusion. Behind England stands Israel, and behind France, and behind the United States. Even when we have driven the Jew out of Germany, he remains our world enemy."

“. . . the discovery of the Jewish virus is one of the greatest revolutions that has taken place in the world. The battle in which we are engaged today is of the same sort as the battle waged, during the last century, by Pasteur and Koch. How many diseases have their origin in the Jewish virus! ... We shall regain our health only be eliminating the Jew.”

“If only one country, for whatever reason, tolerates a Jewish family in it, that family will become the germ center for fresh sedition. If one little Jewish boy survives without any Jewish education, with no synagogue and no Hebrew school, it [Judaism] is in his soul. Even if there had never been a synagogue or a Jewish school or an Old Testament, the Jewish spirit would still exist and exert its influence. It has been there from the beginning and there is no Jew, not a single one, who does not personify it.”

“The internal expurgation of the Jewish spirit is not possible in any platonic way. For the Jewish spirit is the product of the Jewish person. Unless we expel the Jewish people. Unless we expel the Jewish people soon, they will have judaized our people within a very short time.”

Trump has said both unrealistic things (temporary ban on muslim immigrants) and things not that far off the mark (the Quran has a bunch of questionable shit it in). I haven't yet seen anything close enough in severity to be compared to Hitler any more than I've seen a similarity between someone killing someone in an armed robbery and Jeffery Dahmer. Neither are really stellar examples of humanity, but give me a fucking break.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:00 am

I'm glad we were able to throw a little homophobia in the thread about racism.
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby jaybird » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:25 am

SamDBL wrote: I think that as a movement, it's already been fucked in the ass.



This is offensive to power-bottoms.
User avatar
jaybird
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:36 am

the mean wrote:I'm glad we were able to throw a little homophobia in the thread about racism.


Lol. God. Listen to yourself. :lol:
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:44 am

jaybird wrote:
SamDBL wrote: I think that as a movement, it's already been fucked in the ass.



This is offensive to power-bottoms.


I'm almost positive women have sphincter's that can get fucked, as well. So the whole thing is actually sexist, as well as homophobic. Probably pro rape, as well. Also, it's offensive to people with prostate problems or hemhorroids that may not be able to get fucked in the ass as often as they'd like. Also, monkeys occasionally fuck each others' asses. So it's slightly offensive to animal rights activists as well, if you think about it.

Fuck. I'm sorry, everyone. :(

Image
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:07 am

Apology accepted. Please try to be more conscientious in the future.
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:16 am

I feel like we are turning a corner, with both Sam DBL and Clash77 apologizing in this thread. Thanks, guys.

Also, the original post in this thread was probably Clash77's most insightful post on this board:
clash77 wrote:....
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby clash77 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:44 am

the mean wrote:I feel like we are turning a corner, with both Sam DBL and Clash77 apologizing in this thread. Thanks, guys.

Also, the original post in this thread was probably Clash77's most insightful post on this board:
clash77 wrote:....


I'm guessing you're 12 yrs old and female..Is that correct?
User avatar
clash77
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:32 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:54 am

I thought this was a very informative thread. Mean answered my question by perfectly illustrating the idiotic trend of people disingenuously accusing other people of various -isms based on total bullshit just because they can within just a few posts. Thanks Mean!
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:57 am

clash77 wrote:
the mean wrote:I feel like we are turning a corner, with both Sam DBL and Clash77 apologizing in this thread. Thanks, guys.

Also, the original post in this thread was probably Clash77's most insightful post on this board:
clash77 wrote:....


I'm guessing you're 12 yrs old and female..Is that correct?

...and some sexism in here for the trifecta.
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby Welly » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:02 am

Welly
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby jaybird » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:15 am

Image
User avatar
jaybird
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:19 am

Well played pair of posts.
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:20 am

jaybird wrote:Image


What does that have to do with Brinsley Schwarz?
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Next

Return to daghouse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SuperApe and 1 guest