FILMAGE Ft Collins Premier, Aug 10th!

FILMAGE Ft Collins Premier, Aug 10th!

Postby Chris Shary » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:22 am

Colorado peeps take note, the DESCENDENTS/ALL documentary will premier in Ft Collins the day before DESCENDENTS play Red Rocks. Scott Reynolds and Chad Price are also playing the Surfside 7 on the 11th in case you want to see a smaller bar show. The premier has not released any details but promises music and movie.
Chris Shary

Re: FILMAGE Ft Collins Premier, Aug 10th!

Postby matt » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:24 am

I'm moving that weekend, but I'm going to try to attend what I can. Gah, it's going to be nuts.
matt
Site Admin

Postby Chris Shary » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:42 am

Oh I think you're not going to want to miss it....
Chris Shary

Postby gregpolard » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:44 pm

I would love to see a screening in/near Philadelphia....
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
gregpolard

Postby Chris Shary » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Matt Riggle, one of the main guys behind the film is living in Philly now, so I'm sure he'd like that as well. At the moment it's just festivals and a couple "hometown" screenings.
Chris Shary

Postby WrEtcH » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:35 pm

seeing the documentary as well as the DENTS in the Colorado area would have been great just to feel the experience. I know the DENTS & ALL have early LA roots, but I associate ALL more with Fort Co since they relocated there and since I did visit there for the "Live +1" and the Stockage shows. I miss Fort Collins! Those were fun times staying at Best Western then heading over to the Starlight.

wish I had the luxury to just jump on a jet at free will and experience it all there.

(well, at least I have Aug 4th and I'm just counting down the days.)
^v^
WrEtcH

Postby gregpolard » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:52 pm

WrEtcH wrote:seeing the documentary as well as the DENTS in the Colorado area would have been great just to feel the experience. I know the DENTS & ALL have early LA roots, but I associate ALL more with Fort Co since they relocated there and since I did visit there for the "Live +1" and the Stockage shows. I miss Fort Collins! Those were fun times staying at Best Western then heading over to the Starlight.

I wish I had the luxury to just jump on a jet at free will and experience it all there.

Same here!

Also, I always think of CO when it comes to ALL but still think of CA with Descendents for some reason.
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
gregpolard

Postby WrEtcH » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:08 pm

gregpolard wrote:
WrEtcH wrote:seeing the documentary as well as the DENTS in the Colorado area would have been great just to feel the experience. I know the DENTS & ALL have early LA roots, but I associate ALL more with Fort Co since they relocated there and since I did visit there for the "Live +1" and the Stockage shows. I miss Fort Collins! Those were fun times staying at Best Western then heading over to the Starlight.

I wish I had the luxury to just jump on a jet at free will and experience it all there.

Same here!

Also, I always think of CO when it comes to ALL but still think of CA with Descendents for some reason.

most definitely the DENTS were an LA band. it was exciting for me to finally see them at FYF & GV30 in their home base. Milo acknowledged at FYF that LA was home. Was also fun that my good friend Rufo took me on a tour of Manhattan Beach, Hermosa and San Pedro during my birthday (which also included that Alfredo's visit.) In college I grew up watching New Wave Theater, Decline and Target Video. I was geeked to be in LA where the foundation was laid. I still get excited when I'm in the area.
^v^
WrEtcH

Postby gregpolard » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:10 pm

WrEtcH wrote:
gregpolard wrote:

Same here!

most definitely the DENTS were an LA band. it was exciting for me to finally see them at FYF & GV30 in their home base. Milo acknowledged at FYF that LA was home. Was also fun that my good friend Rufo took me on a tour of Manhattan Beach, Hermosa and San Pedro during my birthday (which also included that Alfredo's visit.) In college I grew up watching New Wave Theater, Decline and Target Video. I was geeked to be in LA where the foundation was laid. I still get excited when I'm in the area.

Alfredo's is on my bucket list for sure.
gregpolard

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:46 pm

WrEtcH wrote:
gregpolard wrote:

Same here!

Wasn't Target Video based in San Francisco?
World’s biggest Snakes fan.
xxxHunterxxx

Postby WrEtcH » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:54 pm

xxxHunterxxx wrote:
Wasn't Target Video based in San Francisco?

it was, but my reference was to give what kind of stuff/music I was getting into that time frame. what was huge to me was the BLACK FLAG comp on Target as well the CIRCLE JERKS clips. obviously both LA area based.
^v^
WrEtcH

Postby Pffft » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:27 pm

SEE YOU THERE!
Pffft

Postby gregpolard » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:32 pm

I can't think of a documentary I'm more excited to see. I hope it lives up to how awesome the trailer makes it seem!
gregpolard

Postby Pffft » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:33 pm

From what I've heard by those who have seen it in various stages of editing it's pretty awesome.
Pffft

Postby gregpolard » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:35 pm

Pffft wrote:From what I've heard by those who have seen it in various stages of editing it's pretty awesome.

I feel like there's no way it can't be. I am hoping it at least comes to DVD / download ASAP
gregpolard

Postby Pffft » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:27 pm

Looks like all is playing
Pffft

Postby matt » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Pffft wrote:Looks like all is playing

Rad. Has there been an official announcement, or is it still in the whisper stage?
matt
Site Admin

Postby Pffft » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:34 pm

Pffft

Postby matt » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:05 pm

Awesome. Wish Milo was going to be in town on Saturday, but oh well.
matt
Site Admin

Postby Chris Shary » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Hey man I'll be there!
Chris Shary

Postby matt » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Chris Shary wrote:Hey man I'll be there!

I know! Runner-up tacos? ;)

Stoked to finally meet you.
matt
Site Admin

Postby Pffft » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:21 pm

matt wrote:
Chris Shary wrote:Hey man I'll be there!

I know! Runner-up tacos? ;)

Stoked to finally meet you.

THERE BETTER BE TACOS DAMMIT
Pffft

Postby gregpolard » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Pffft wrote:Image

Man....this rules.
gregpolard

Return to daghouse