Good news about Britney

Good news about Britney

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:36 pm

I think her dad has to get a real job now.
xxxMidgexxx

Re: Good news about Britney

Postby JGJR » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:46 am

xxxMidgexxx wrote:I think her dad has to get a real job now.

Did you watch the Netflix documentary yet Highly recommended. I've never been a fan, but the media/paparazzi and her family really did her dirty, to say the least.
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:05 am

JGJR wrote:

Did you watch the Netflix documentary yet Highly recommended. I've never been a fan, but the media/paparazzi and her family really did her dirty, to say the least.

I don't think I can sit through anything about her start to finish. I'm glad that her dad is not milking her anymore though.
xxxMidgexxx

Postby SamDBL » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:15 am

JGJR wrote:

I always take those docs with a grain of salt. Especially if the cases they are documenting look like completely obvious open and shut cases that, like, hundreds of people (including officials) drop the ball on due to either incompetence or malice. Yeah, it *does* sometimes happen that the stories are as one-sided and unbelievably insane as the docs make them out to be (the jinx, paradise lost). But I have watched so many of these that seemed 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt crime documentaries only to research later to find out all of the stuff the documentarian conveniently left out which paints a much more complex story.
I haven’t went out of my way to research the Spears thing. I did watch some of the documentary. It certainly seems from that telling of the story that there is no other explanation for this seemingly crazy conservatorship than a bunch of greedy, controlling psychos. Then again, I did recently hear a psychologist say that in order to have a judge sign off on the initial order that kicked this off (basically a baker act x10 situation) that there has to be undeniable proof of extremely disturbed behavior reviewed by several parties. Not only that, but multiple judges have continually reviewed, and extended, this order. I find it hard to believe that they are *all* being paid off, or whatever. I mean, I guess it’s possible.
SamDBL

Return to daghouse