DAG NASTY/FIELD DAY content - live stream w/ Doug

DAG NASTY/FIELD DAY content - live stream w/ Doug

Postby gregpolard » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:23 am

Hey!

I'm going to be going live with Doug Carrion on the ol' Instagram on Friday 7/30 at 7:00 PM Eastern Time via @whereitwentpodcast. Tune in!

Got any questions I should ask?
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
gregpolard

Re: DAG NASTY/FIELD DAY content - live stream w/ Doug

Postby JGJR » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:36 am

gregpolard wrote:Hey!

I'm going to be going live with Doug Carrion on the ol' Instagram on Friday 7/30 at 7:00 PM Eastern Time via @whereitwentpodcast. Tune in!

I've got one (EDIT: actually dos). Could you please ask him if they plan to play more songs from Field Day (the album) during their upcoming shows as I've noticed their past setlists steered a bit towards Wig Out (no complaints either way!) and if he really did hate the solo Brian plays in "Here's to You" and if he's changed his opinion on that? If I think of other questions, I'll post them here. Can't wait to listen!
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Postby gregpolard » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:57 am

JGJR wrote:
gregpolard wrote:Hey!

I've got one (EDIT: actually dos). Could you please ask him if they plan to play more songs from Field Day (the album) during their upcoming shows as I've noticed their past setlists steered a bit towards Wig Out (no complaints either way!) and if he really did hate the solo Brian plays in "Here's to You" and if he's changed his opinion on that? If I think of other questions, I'll post them here. Can't wait to listen!

Will do! Good question. I'll definitely ask the former....will have to feel out the convo for the latter :lol:
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
gregpolard

Postby gregpolard » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:45 am

This is tonight!
gregpolard

Postby drew » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:45 am

At the ‘Dents show tonite I’ll hold my phone up to Milo so he can say hi to Doug…….
drew

Postby gregpolard » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:12 am

drew wrote:At the ‘Dents show tonite I’ll hold my phone up to Milo so he can say hi to Doug…….

haha! have fun!
gregpolard

Postby lewdd » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:57 am

Tour Dates - Now to figure out if I want to or can make it to Harrisburg, Philly, or Boston.

https://www.punknews.org/article/75460/ ... ieldday-us
lewdd

Postby scannest » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:14 am

Well damn, I bought tickets for the Hold Steady the same night as the Brooklyn show. Guess this makes hauling my ass to Philly a higher priority.
"It's got some great chanting on it" - gregpolard.
scannest

Return to daghouse