Can We Be The New Wind?

Can We Be The New Wind?

Postby version sound » Thu May 06, 2021 11:07 am

Most of us are pretty old to be the new anything.
“Go fuck a football”
- vinylgirl
version sound

Re: Can We Be The New Wind?

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Thu May 06, 2021 11:53 am

I just recovered from the 2nd COVID vaccination and it was a really rough night. I was headache-y, aches and pains all over in fact and felt like an old man.

So yeah, it was a typical day in my life. I'm not looking to be someone's wind of inspiration, though New Wind certainly is 7 Seconds magnum opus.
xxxMidgexxx

Postby Marc M » Tue May 11, 2021 12:58 am

We did an outdoor show last weekend. I fell on my ass, and my back still hurts. There's video but I'm not sharing...
Marc M

Postby SamDBL » Tue May 11, 2021 9:28 am

Interesting topic: being that I just started a band that I actually have lofty-ish goals for (not necessarily world domination... but out of state/country stints and maybe even a profit at some point) I completely feel the time crunch, being that I’m in my mid 40s.
SamDBL

Postby JGJR » Tue May 11, 2021 10:25 am

Marc M wrote:We did an outdoor show last weekend. I fell on my ass, and my back still hurts. There's video but I'm not sharing...

I was playing basketball with my son this past weekend and while chasing a loose ball, I totally lost control of my balance and fell hard onto the pavement Bird or Rodman style. Fortunately, it was just a little scrape on my elbow and my arm was sore for a day or two afterwards, but initially, it felt like what happened when I fell of my bike and broke my wrist and thumb, so it was a bit scary.

Getting old's a trip, huh?
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Return to daghouse