Search for animal chin soundtrack

Search for animal chin soundtrack

Postby SamDBL » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:46 pm

Don’t ask me how, but I was in a YouTube wormhole that led me to the final scene in the search for animal chin. I actually liked the generic 80s background music. Lo and behold, some company put the soundtrack out just a couple of years ago. looks like some goofy limited edition vinyl package you fucks would be creaming yourselves over. Anyway, I was listening to it on Spotify, and it appears the music was simply lifted from the video, as it has all the ramp skating noises and hooting and hollering running throughout. Fuckin lame. I guess the source wasn’t available. Also, I can’t find the names of who actually played on any of the tunes. Probably some hired gun studio guy... but still. I really like the guitar playing and now I’ll die without knowing who it actually is. All this to say that this trend of repackaging piss poor products in limited edition colored gatefold foil embossed vinyl record is bootleg as hell. And I blame this whole time wasting misadventure on completist suckers that keep buying these god damn bullshit reissues.
SamDBL

Re: Search for animal chin soundtrack

Postby lewdd » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:02 pm

lewdd

Postby version sound » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:14 am

Apple Music wrote:Peralta commissioned Dennis Dragon of The Surf Punks to record most of these songs under various pseudonyms.
“Go fuck a football”
- vinylgirl
version sound

Postby FormerLurker » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:54 am

SamDBL wrote:Don’t ask me how, but I was in a YouTube wormhole that led me to the final scene in the search for animal chin. I actually liked the generic 80s background music. Lo and behold, some company put the soundtrack out just a couple of years ago. looks like some goofy limited edition vinyl package you fucks would be creaming yourselves over. Anyway, I was listening to it on Spotify, and it appears the music was simply lifted from the video, as it has all the ramp skating noises and hooting and hollering running throughout. Fuckin lame. I guess the source wasn’t available. Also, I can’t find the names of who actually played on any of the tunes. Probably some hired gun studio guy... but still. I really like the guitar playing and now I’ll die without knowing who it actually is. All this to say that this trend of repackaging piss poor products in limited edition colored gatefold foil embossed vinyl record is bootleg as hell. And I blame this whole time wasting misadventure on completist suckers that keep buying these god damn bullshit reissues.

:lol:
FormerLurker

Return to daghouse