Dramarama

Dramarama

Postby earthdog70 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:55 pm

I know there are a few fans here. The debut has been re-issued on vinyl along with their record from 2020. Limited edition of course:

https://www.iconvsicon.com/2021/04/16/d ... -on-vinyl/

I heard "What Are We Gonna Do?" this morning on satellite radio. The DJ was joking about them getting the date wrong for Earth Day and that they didn't have Goggle back then, ha ha :)
"And so it goes."-Kurt Vonnegut
earthdog70

Re: Dramarama

Postby lewdd » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:33 pm

did they make anything as good as anything, anything
lewdd

Postby drew » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:29 am

lewdd wrote:did they make anything as good as anything, anything

Some great tunes “Last Cigarette” & “Will work for food” you might totally dig.

They are part of a huge group of really good rock bands from the 80’s that got too little a piece of the RnR pie that was left after new wave, hair metal, pop, classic rock, old rockers still rocking-rock the emergence of alt-rock and all that.
drew

Postby AssWreckersInc » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:44 pm

If you listen to the Smithereens and Soul Asylum you may dig having more Dramarama in your life.

I remember my first band would play all these weirdo bars near the Jersey shore. At first we didn’t play any covers which on some nights lead to us getting into fist fights with the audience.

Along with some Bowie and Velvet Underground (which audiences didn’t recognize anyhow), wed do Anything Anything which was a big hit at the time. Chicks with big hair and acid wash genes swaying back and forth, their belligerent boyfriends not wanting to punch our lights out. It worked like a charm.
AssWreckersInc

Return to daghouse