Chikatilo scariest thing ever

Chikatilo scariest thing ever

Postby Janelle » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:09 am

Just to scare off everyone now... :)

Like I mentioned in the "Henry" post - we were looking up stuff like that but that's a movie, and then you look at these like Biography A&E type things (well before A&E just was Hoarders and reality craps) this Russian f*** was the grossest thing ever! Does anyone know about this? Most of the commentary was from US FBI people and I think this years-and-years-long killing spree went on because it was still USSR and they didn't let out the details in the media to the public. Supposedly 52 people died. Mostly kids ew and it's always sexual right?

Ew and they have live footage of him in like '90 breaking down how he killed and molested these people. They kept showing a close-up of his gross face and I couldn't look. He was married and had two kids and grandkids. Damn imagine being related to this? In the courtroom they had him in this like monkey cage on the side where he acted like he was insane but he was so not.
When your number's up be what you are
Janelle

Re: Chikatilo scariest thing ever

Postby tad ghostal » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:23 pm

I saw something about him on TV. I vaguely remember when he was arrested because he had to sit in a cage while he was on trial.
tad ghostal

Re: Chikatilo scariest thing ever

Postby Michele » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:01 pm

I remember some industrial/noise band releasing an albuma bout him
"Punker": Damnit, your english is confusing!
"Version Sound": Damnit, your english is amazing!
"Cischord": Damnit, my English is confusing!
Michele

Return to daghouse