Checking in

Checking in

Postby mommagriz » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Hey guys. I haven't been on here in forever. And I've been pretty lax with Facebook as well. My crap part time job has me working at 6am these days. I like the early shift as I get out early but the wake up time is killing me. How the hell do you morning people deal with a 4:30am wake up time???? By the time I am coherent enough to even think of getting online, my son is online playing whatever game he plays for hours on end and hogging the computer. Yeah, I could tell him to get off the computer but then I'd have him walking around in circles proclaiming how "bored" he is. Besides, I'd rather take a nap most days.
I got the scoop on the Christmas season this week. Evidently I will be required to work Thanksgiving and at an ungodly hour on Black Friday (as in 2:30am). I'm looking for other work. I applied to be a file clerk at my local district court. I actually like filing. Yeah, I know, but it works with my OCD. Shit has to be neat and in order! Hopefully, I'll get a better job with better hours.
How are you guys doing? Did I miss anything?
Oh punk rock, it's like you never left rock'n'roll high school.
mommagriz

Re: Checking in

Postby scannest » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:53 am

Nice to hear from you, Momma. As far as what you've missed...well, Lewwd quit the board (or hasn't joined the new board) but otherwise things around here never change much.
"It's got some great chanting on it" - gregpolard.
scannest

Postby gregpolard » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:55 am

Stay a while, why don't ya?
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
gregpolard

Postby Hal » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:38 am

Hey momma! Miss ya. Hope all is well with you and your family.
Hal

Postby Michele » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:21 pm

come on momma don't be shy, stay with us ;)
"Punker": Damnit, your english is confusing!
"Version Sound": Damnit, your english is amazing!
"Cischord": Damnit, my English is confusing!
Michele

Return to daghouse