BB podcast (Blake from JB also...)

BB podcast (Blake from JB also...)

Postby FlexMyHead » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:09 pm

Live podcast with BB. Random stuff about Dag Nasty, mom jeans, remixing the Embrace LP, why Foo Fighters bass player got trolled by Hangsen and the total number of DC documentaries that still need to be made. Basically BB being BB (dry wit and funny).

BB starts at about 39m in.

After him is Blake from Jawbreaker. He explains some heavy shit I had just heard rumors about (kinda explains those shows he did in CA a bit back where he was a bit "off"). And.....and......and.....working on new songs. Holy fuk.

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/c/7/9/c7941fa ... 7fa64d2262
FlexMyHead

Re: BB podcast (Blake from JB also...)

Postby JGJR » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:33 am

FlexMyHead wrote:Live podcast with BB. Random stuff about Dag Nasty, mom jeans, remixing the Embrace LP, why Foo Fighters bass player got trolled by Hangsen and the total number of DC documentaries that still need to be made. Basically BB being BB (dry wit and funny).

BB starts at about 39m in.

After him is Blake from Jawbreaker. He explains some heavy shit I had just heard rumors about (kinda explains those shows he did in CA a bit back where he was a bit "off"). And.....and......and.....working on new songs. Holy fuk.

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/c/7/9/c7941fa ... 7fa64d2262

Just listened; holy moly you weren't kidding. I heard those same rumors a few years back and now I understand.
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Re: BB podcast (Blake from JB also...)

Postby wALLton » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:20 am

Ha-ha, great to hear BB admit what I've suspected all along, that barring the lyrics Bad Religion songs are all the same. :D
wALLton

Return to daghouse