JGJR

JGJR

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:15 pm

SHUT IT!!
User avatar
xxxMidgexxx
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: JGJR

Postby gregpolard » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:55 pm

He’s not exactly the quiet type. This could prove difficult
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
User avatar
gregpolard
 
Posts: 3618
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 am
Location: Ambler, PA

Re: JGJR

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:00 pm

he's WRONG
User avatar
xxxMidgexxx
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: JGJR

Postby FlexMyHead » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:29 pm

You know, when MOO came out on colored vinyl he offered to buy it and mail it to me, so JGJR is okay in my book! Fuck, I just remember I promised to give him something for that and I don't think I did (besides the $).
FlexMyHead
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: JGJR

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:14 pm

FlexMyHead wrote:You know, when MOO came out on colored vinyl he offered to buy it and mail it to me, so JGJR is okay in my book! Fuck, I just remember I promised to give him something for that and I don't think I did (besides the $).



Give him NOTHING. Except for a hard time.

He doesn't like David Johansen.
User avatar
xxxMidgexxx
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: JGJR

Postby earthdog70 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:18 pm

JGJR rules so I don't what you all are talking about :lol:

You're probably referring to some FB post or something.
"And so it goes."-Kurt Vonnegut
User avatar
earthdog70
 
Posts: 1637
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 am
Location: Beyond The Wildwood

Re: JGJR

Postby version sound » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:58 pm

xxxMidgexxx wrote:He doesn't like David Johansen.


He likes the Dolls, so he's got his head on straight.

I actually shamed a friend the other day for making a Buster Poindexter joke when I asked if he liked the Dolls.
Black Metal Matters
User avatar
version sound
 
Posts: 5055
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am

Re: JGJR

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:53 pm

I invited him to buy me lunch. And now he works kinda close to me. So he has no excuse.
User avatar
xxxMidgexxx
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: JGJR

Postby JGJR » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:46 pm

FlexMyHead wrote:You know, when MOO came out on colored vinyl he offered to buy it and mail it to me, so JGJR is okay in my book! Fuck, I just remember I promised to give him something for that and I don't think I did (besides the $).


I totally forgot about that. No worries!
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6620
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: New York, NY

Re: JGJR

Postby JGJR » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:46 pm

version sound wrote:
xxxMidgexxx wrote:He doesn't like David Johansen.


He likes the Dolls, so he's got his head on straight.

I actually shamed a friend the other day for making a Buster Poindexter joke when I asked if he liked the Dolls.


A+
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6620
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: New York, NY

Re: JGJR

Postby JGJR » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:47 pm

earthdog70 wrote:JGJR rules so I don't what you all are talking about :lol:

You're probably referring to some FB post or something.


Aww shucks. You rule, too.
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6620
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: New York, NY


Return to daghouse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: wALLton and 4 guests

cron