Paul Grey Interview

Paul Grey Interview

Postby earthdog70 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:24 am

Update on the new Damned record and a project he is doing with Rat:

https://rahmanthewriter.com/2018/01/02/ ... ray-again/


:mrgreen:
"And so it goes."-Kurt Vonnegut
User avatar
earthdog70
 
Posts: 1618
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 am
Location: Beyond The Wildwood

Re: Paul Grey Interview

Postby Beach Log » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:40 pm

Can you just give the cliff notes version? I am very busy.
User avatar
Beach Log
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:37 pm

Re: Paul Grey Interview

Postby FlexMyHead » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:39 pm

Beach Log wrote:Can you just give the cliff notes version? I am very busy.


I like the cut of your jib.
FlexMyHead
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: Paul Grey Interview

Postby Beach Log » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:12 pm

FlexMyHead wrote:
Beach Log wrote:Can you just give the cliff notes version? I am very busy.


I like the cut of your jib.


'TIS A FINE JIB
User avatar
Beach Log
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:37 pm

Re: Paul Grey Interview

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:35 am

Beach Log wrote:
FlexMyHead wrote:
Beach Log wrote:Can you just give the cliff notes version? I am very busy.


I like the cut of your jib.


'TIS A FINE JIB


And you have plenty of it bouncing all around your mid section.
"Everyone has their own truth. And life does whatever the fuck it wants."
User avatar
xxxMidgexxx
 
Posts: 2159
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm


Return to daghouse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests