Fidelity Jones - Demos, live recording, ephemera, etc

Fidelity Jones - Demos, live recording, ephemera, etc

Postby Piltdown Lad » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:09 pm

I've been looking for Fidelity Jones stuff for some time with no luck. I figure someone MUST have a demo, live recording, etc. I'm hoping someone here can help out.
Piltdown Lad

Re: Fidelity Jones - Demos, live recording, ephemera, etc

Postby fiestaware » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:03 pm

Trolling Level: 1989
fiestaware

Postby FlexMyHead » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:23 pm

My first reaction was to scream "Schadenfreude" at my monitor! All the "punx" I knew growing up were too confused by this band, our fragile little minds couldn't deal with them. So we ignored them. I used to trade live/demos from bands and I vaguely remember having 15m of blank space on a tape I was getting from a guy with a huge DC based collection and he said "Want me to throw some live Fidelity Jones" and I frantically said "NO, PLEASE NO".

If you are being serious, I think they had recorded some others songs with the first drummer for Holy Rollers (I think one of those songs ended up on State Of The Union comp) maybe check youtube or something?
FlexMyHead

Postby Piltdown Lad » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:27 pm

I am 100% serious. I'm a total and complete fan. The song on State of the Union, Blood Stone Burn is a great song. Squip actually re-recorded it on his solo record. But I am completely serious.
Piltdown Lad

Return to daghouse