Let It Roar

Let It Roar

Postby earthdog70 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:57 pm

So I'm reading an interview with Bad Sports in the latest Razorcake. They state they love this video (NSFW). So I had to share it with you, from the album Shitting Bricks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTIWzgExzAA


:mrgreen:
Last edited by earthdog70 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And so it goes."-Kurt Vonnegut
User avatar
earthdog70
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 am
Location: Beyond The Wildwood

Re: Let It Roar

Postby JGJR » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:05 am

earthdog70 wrote:So I'm reading an interview with Bad Sports in the latest Razorcake. They state they love this video. So I had to share it with you, from the album Shitting Bricks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTIWzgExzAA


:mrgreen:


Whoa; I wish there was a NSFW disclaimer.
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6499
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: New York, NY

Re: Let It Roar

Postby earthdog70 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:15 pm

Sorry JGJR, but didn't the album title give you pause :lol:
"And so it goes."-Kurt Vonnegut
User avatar
earthdog70
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 am
Location: Beyond The Wildwood

Re: Let It Roar

Postby JGJR » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:24 pm

earthdog70 wrote:Sorry JGJR, but didn't the album title give you pause :lol:


Point taken!
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6499
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: New York, NY


Return to daghouse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests