Impeachment or resignation?

Impeachment or resignation?

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Tue May 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Get. The. Popcorn
User avatar
xxxMidgexxx
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: Impeachment or resignation?

Postby danny » Wed May 17, 2017 12:13 pm

neither. i want him to stay the full four years - but become so universally loathed that he is unable to get anything passed - and that the gop brand is ruined for decades. the last thing i want to see is a pence/ryan regime. trump is a fucking disaster. a liar. a megalomaniac. a greedy fuck. a racist. a sexist. but he is possibly the best thing to happen to the democratic party since kennedy.
User avatar
danny
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: Impeachment or resignation?

Postby FlexMyHead » Wed May 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Image
FlexMyHead
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: Impeachment or resignation?

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Wed May 17, 2017 8:03 pm

danny wrote:neither. i want him to stay the full four years - but become so universally loathed that he is unable to get anything passed - and that the gop brand is ruined for decades. the last thing i want to see is a pence/ryan regime. trump is a fucking disaster. a liar. a megalomaniac. a greedy fuck. a racist. a sexist. but he is possibly the best thing to happen to the democratic party since kennedy.


We cannot last 4 years with this kleptocracy. Remember that the other 2 branches are GOP and so he may still be able to get shit passed.
User avatar
xxxMidgexxx
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: Impeachment or resignation?

Postby clash77 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:53 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Quick Scottie,grab a mop.the liberals are pissing themselves again!!!!
User avatar
clash77
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:32 am

Re: Impeachment or resignation?

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Thu May 18, 2017 7:03 am

clash77 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Quick Scottie,grab a mop.the liberals are pissing themselves again!!!!

:roll:
User avatar
xxxMidgexxx
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: Impeachment or resignation?

Postby clash77 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:46 pm

xxxMidgexxx wrote:
clash77 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Quick Scottie,grab a mop.the liberals are pissing themselves again!!!!

:roll:


No evidence of any wrong doing.just questions and anonymous sources,take a deep breath fellas lolol.
User avatar
clash77
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:32 am

Re: Impeachment or resignation?

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Thu May 18, 2017 5:30 pm

clash77 wrote:
xxxMidgexxx wrote:
clash77 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Quick Scottie,grab a mop.the liberals are pissing themselves again!!!!

:roll:


No evidence of any wrong doing.just questions and anonymous sources,take a deep breath fellas lolol.



:roll:
User avatar
xxxMidgexxx
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: Impeachment or resignation?

Postby Welly » Thu May 25, 2017 12:28 pm

...
Last edited by Welly on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welly
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Impeachment or resignation?

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Thu May 25, 2017 5:23 pm

Sessions will be in prison in 3 weeks.
User avatar
xxxMidgexxx
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: Impeachment or resignation?

Postby clash77 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Sessions still not in jail,The liberal Media still tuned out by most intelligent Americans,still no evidence against anyone,still the liberal panels on the liberal networks look as stupid as we all know them to be,The hunt is still on, Comey hearing will be a good non show,The left still hate America,The left still are ...ok I'll stop..I've been laughing for the last 3 months,I'll laugh even more after the "ace in the whole" testimony produces nothing tomorrow..hahahalolololol..Thank you CNN..Its been fun
User avatar
clash77
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:32 am

Re: Impeachment or resignation?

Postby FlexMyHead » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:35 pm

clash77 wrote:Image
FlexMyHead
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: Impeachment or resignation?

Postby clash77 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:14 pm

FlexMyHead wrote:
clash77 wrote:Image


Ahh Flexi, Zero fot the Dems..Dum Dum Dum Dum..Msnbc and CNN...Al Franken..haaaaaaaaasa..The left in power...Imagine...The cunt lost..get over it
User avatar
clash77
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:32 am

Re: Impeachment or resignation?

Postby Dinko » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:14 pm

Ahh Orthography..Dum Dum Dum... won't, Bother!!!!not a matter of Intention, though,lolol, mtter of intillect..lackof Thatis, but You know.get over, it.
The law of average says you will survive.
User avatar
Dinko
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 am

Re: Impeachment or resignation?

Postby Rodiferous » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:48 pm

It'll be resignation.

Sometime in the next 12 months Trump is going to realize that the only way he can avoid obstruction charges is to resign in exchange for an agreement from Pence to pardon him (ala Nixon/Ford).
Rodiferous
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 11:26 am


Return to daghouse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests