BEACHHEADS

BEACHHEADS

Postby gregpolard » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:25 am

So yeah, there's a lot of "BEACH" bands around....

JGJR messaged me this a.m. and said "scannest posted this on Facebook and I think you'll love it"


He was right. Listening to the album on Apple Music and I'm about half way through and there hasn't been a bad track yet.
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
User avatar
gregpolard
 
Posts: 3517
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 am
Location: Ambler, PA

Re: BEACHHEADS

Postby scannest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:38 am

You're welcome.

Norwegian power-pop featuring 2 dudes from Kvelertak.
"Maybe if Lewdd posts pics of barbecued salmon, you can post pictures of sushi?" -Jimmy Heartburn
User avatar
scannest
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: BEACHHEADS

Postby gregpolard » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:24 am

scannest wrote:You're welcome.

Norwegian power-pop featuring 2 dudes from Kvelertak.


Album is excellent!
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
User avatar
gregpolard
 
Posts: 3517
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 am
Location: Ambler, PA

Re: BEACHHEADS

Postby scannest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:45 pm

gregpolard wrote:Album is excellent!


You can pick it up on Bandcamp for less than $6!
"Maybe if Lewdd posts pics of barbecued salmon, you can post pictures of sushi?" -Jimmy Heartburn
User avatar
scannest
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: BEACHHEADS

Postby gregpolard » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:49 pm

scannest wrote:
gregpolard wrote:Album is excellent!


You can pick it up on Bandcamp for less than $6!


Good call....and today would be the day to do it!
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
User avatar
gregpolard
 
Posts: 3517
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 am
Location: Ambler, PA


Return to daghouse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests