PRIESTS @ Black Cat DC Sat. 3/11

PRIESTS @ Black Cat DC Sat. 3/11

Postby drew » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:16 pm

I have two tix for Priests record release show for whoever wants 'em. We are going to Philly the next weekend instead of D.C. so if you want two free tix I can email them to you from my Ticketfly account. My pm hasn't worked on the board in forever so contact me thru Facebook or email. azito318@gmail.com or text if you have my number.

The album is very good so it should be a cool show.
drew

Re: PRIESTS @ Black Cat DC Sat. 3/11

Postby JGJR » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:29 pm

drew wrote:I have two tix for Priests record release show for whoever wants 'em. We are going to Philly the next weekend instead of D.C. so if you want two free tix I can email them to you from my Ticketfly account. My pm hasn't worked on the board in forever so contact me thru Facebook or email. azito318@gmail.com or text if you have my number.

The album is very good so it should be a cool show.

I thought for a second that meant you were coming down to the see them here on Friday, but then I read it more carefully.
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Postby drew » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:19 pm

We'll be in philly 3/17-19 Seeing Fishbone at Underground Arts St. Paddy's night. Hitting a couple of museum exhibits Saturday and prob having lunch at Monks if you are around......
drew

Postby JGJR » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:17 pm

drew wrote:We'll be in philly 3/17-19 Seeing Fishbone at Underground Arts St. Paddy's night. Hitting a couple of museum exhibits Saturday and prob having lunch at Monks if you are around......

Hmm I have nothing on the calendar. Let me get back to you. I'll certainly keep it in mind.
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Postby drew » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:36 am

Show is next week, one of the hottest bands out there and you can look like the cool kid who's on top of the hip new music......two free tix for whoever wants 'em
drew

Return to daghouse