PRIESTS @ Black Cat DC Sat. 3/11

PRIESTS @ Black Cat DC Sat. 3/11

Postby drew » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:16 pm

I have two tix for Priests record release show for whoever wants 'em. We are going to Philly the next weekend instead of D.C. so if you want two free tix I can email them to you from my Ticketfly account. My pm hasn't worked on the board in forever so contact me thru Facebook or email. azito318@gmail.com or text if you have my number.

The album is very good so it should be a cool show.
drew
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Re: PRIESTS @ Black Cat DC Sat. 3/11

Postby JGJR » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:29 pm

drew wrote:I have two tix for Priests record release show for whoever wants 'em. We are going to Philly the next weekend instead of D.C. so if you want two free tix I can email them to you from my Ticketfly account. My pm hasn't worked on the board in forever so contact me thru Facebook or email. azito318@gmail.com or text if you have my number.

The album is very good so it should be a cool show.


I thought for a second that meant you were coming down to the see them here on Friday, but then I read it more carefully.
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6478
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: PRIESTS @ Black Cat DC Sat. 3/11

Postby drew » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:19 pm

We'll be in philly 3/17-19 Seeing Fishbone at Underground Arts St. Paddy's night. Hitting a couple of museum exhibits Saturday and prob having lunch at Monks if you are around......
drew
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Re: PRIESTS @ Black Cat DC Sat. 3/11

Postby JGJR » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:17 pm

drew wrote:We'll be in philly 3/17-19 Seeing Fishbone at Underground Arts St. Paddy's night. Hitting a couple of museum exhibits Saturday and prob having lunch at Monks if you are around......


Hmm I have nothing on the calendar. Let me get back to you. I'll certainly keep it in mind.
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6478
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: PRIESTS @ Black Cat DC Sat. 3/11

Postby drew » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:36 am

Show is next week, one of the hottest bands out there and you can look like the cool kid who's on top of the hip new music......two free tix for whoever wants 'em
drew
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:46 pm


Return to daghouse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests