PRIESTS @ Black Cat DC Sat. 3/11

PRIESTS @ Black Cat DC Sat. 3/11

Postby drew » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:16 pm

I have two tix for Priests record release show for whoever wants 'em. We are going to Philly the next weekend instead of D.C. so if you want two free tix I can email them to you from my Ticketfly account. My pm hasn't worked on the board in forever so contact me thru Facebook or email. azito318@gmail.com or text if you have my number.

The album is very good so it should be a cool show.
drew
 
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Re: PRIESTS @ Black Cat DC Sat. 3/11

Postby JGJR » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:29 pm

drew wrote:I have two tix for Priests record release show for whoever wants 'em. We are going to Philly the next weekend instead of D.C. so if you want two free tix I can email them to you from my Ticketfly account. My pm hasn't worked on the board in forever so contact me thru Facebook or email. azito318@gmail.com or text if you have my number.

The album is very good so it should be a cool show.


I thought for a second that meant you were coming down to the see them here on Friday, but then I read it more carefully.
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6338
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: PRIESTS @ Black Cat DC Sat. 3/11

Postby drew » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:19 pm

We'll be in philly 3/17-19 Seeing Fishbone at Underground Arts St. Paddy's night. Hitting a couple of museum exhibits Saturday and prob having lunch at Monks if you are around......
drew
 
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Re: PRIESTS @ Black Cat DC Sat. 3/11

Postby JGJR » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:17 pm

drew wrote:We'll be in philly 3/17-19 Seeing Fishbone at Underground Arts St. Paddy's night. Hitting a couple of museum exhibits Saturday and prob having lunch at Monks if you are around......


Hmm I have nothing on the calendar. Let me get back to you. I'll certainly keep it in mind.
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6338
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA


Return to daghouse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests