Descendents live review from Seattle


Re: Descendents live review from Seattle

Postby Chris Shary » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:54 pm

Excellent as always. Makes me wish I weren't busy directing "The Crucible". Looks like these shows have been a hoot.
Chris Shary
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:36 am

Re: Descendents live review from Seattle

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:13 pm

Great review and pics. I think Wretch was at that show.
User avatar
xxxMidgexxx
 
Posts: 1982
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: Descendents live review from Seattle

Postby creature » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:21 am

Chris Shary wrote:Excellent as always. Makes me wish I weren't busy directing "The Crucible". Looks like these shows have been a hoot.


Thanks. A solid and wild show!
User avatar
creature
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:17 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Descendents live review from Seattle

Postby creature » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:22 am

xxxMidgexxx wrote:Great review and pics. I think Wretch was at that show.


Thanks. Wretch went the night before. I believe Reese was there the same night.
User avatar
creature
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:17 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Descendents live review from Seattle

Postby Jimmy Heartburn » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:47 pm

Great review and pics as always, Andy! Wish I went but I was just through Seattle a few weeks before. Hopefully they do a Canadian tour.
My stupid music blog http://melonvillehc.blogspot.ca
User avatar
Jimmy Heartburn
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 10:09 pm
Location: Cloverdale, BC

Re: Descendents live review from Seattle

Postby creature » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:05 pm

Jimmy Heartburn wrote:Great review and pics as always, Andy! Wish I went but I was just through Seattle a few weeks before. Hopefully they do a Canadian tour.


Thanks! Hopefully we'll see you soon at a gig in either Seattle or Vancouver.
User avatar
creature
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:17 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Descendents live review from Seattle

Postby Jimmy Heartburn » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:07 pm

creature wrote:
Jimmy Heartburn wrote:Great review and pics as always, Andy! Wish I went but I was just through Seattle a few weeks before. Hopefully they do a Canadian tour.


Thanks! Hopefully we'll see you soon at a gig in either Seattle or Vancouver.


For sure! Randy Rampage just had a book release show on friday. I didn't go but I did buy his book at a record store this weekend. Should be a good read.

Image
My stupid music blog http://melonvillehc.blogspot.ca
User avatar
Jimmy Heartburn
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 10:09 pm
Location: Cloverdale, BC

Re: Descendents live review from Seattle

Postby creature » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:01 pm

Jimmy Heartburn wrote:
creature wrote:
Jimmy Heartburn wrote:Great review and pics as always, Andy! Wish I went but I was just through Seattle a few weeks before. Hopefully they do a Canadian tour.


Thanks! Hopefully we'll see you soon at a gig in either Seattle or Vancouver.


For sure! Randy Rampage just had a book release show on friday. I didn't go but I did buy his book at a record store this weekend. Should be a good read.

Image


Nice! DOA were great the other night.
User avatar
creature
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:17 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Descendents live review from Seattle

Postby WrEtcH » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:11 pm

Tuesday was fun. Nice seeing my friends (Gorders x3, Stephen and Dale) Seattle as a city was rad! The Dents were great and so much stage diving since there was no security.

Bummer I missed seeing Andy and Reese the next night.
^v^
User avatar
WrEtcH
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:17 pm
Location: portola, san francisco, ca


Return to daghouse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests