anyone know this tune? (shoegaze/dream pop fans)

anyone know this tune? (shoegaze/dream pop fans)

Postby BAIN » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:19 am

trying to find out who the artist is for the song starting at :36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ByxuIiBVwc
BAIN

Re: anyone know this tune? (shoegaze/dream pop fans)

Postby version sound » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:42 am

Since no one else seems to have a clue (and I don't really, either), I will chime in to say that it sounded a little bit like Eagulls to me, though it's hard to say without any vocals.
“Go fuck a football”
- vinylgirl
version sound

Postby BAIN » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:58 am

version sound wrote:Since no one else seems to have a clue (and I don't really, either), I will chime in to say that it sounded a little bit like Eagulls to me, though it's hard to say without any vocals.

either way, looked them up and I really like the self titled, so it's a win for me.
BAIN

Postby JGJR » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:17 pm

BAIN wrote:
version sound wrote:Since no one else seems to have a clue (and I don't really, either), I will chime in to say that it sounded a little bit like Eagulls to me, though it's hard to say without any vocals.

either way, looked them up and I really like the self titled, so it's a win for me.

The new one, Ullages, is even better, though much moodier almost like Robert Smith fronting The Chameleons.
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Postby BAIN » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:38 pm

JGJR wrote:
BAIN wrote:

The new one, Ullages, is even better, though much moodier almost like Robert Smith fronting The Chameleons.

I checked it out. A little more polished and slower. Love me some cure, but I don't like the resemblance.
BAIN

Return to daghouse