Street Dogs-7/6-The Paradise-Boston, MA

Street Dogs-7/6-The Paradise-Boston, MA

Postby earthdog70 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:28 pm

So I went out to this show since it looks like the last Street Dogs show I went to was 12/13 :shock:

Due to lovely Boston traffic (thanks Rt 9. :evil: *) I missed the first band. I could hear the 2nd band when I walked in. Since the vocals didn't sound like my cup of tea, I skipped them and grabbed a beer up in the front bar. Johnny Rioux walked thru, but it looked like he was with his family so I didn't bug him.

Sick of It All started at 8:30. This was my first time seeing them live. They were celebrating their 30th anniversary. There were some songs I liked more than others. They got the crowd going but no one went too bonkers. :lol:

Street Dogs started around 9:45 and played until a little past 11. Sounded great. Mike came on to start the encore with a Cure shirt on. They did a verse and a half of "Boys Don't Cry." :shock: Good balanced set-list over all. Drummer Pete is also in "The New Darkbuster" with Lenny so they will be busy. New record in the fall according to Mike. I only picked up a sticker since I already have 2 Street Dogs shirts. Fun show-here is the setlist:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/street-do ... fe3fd.html

*(Hi Pedro).
"And so it goes."-Kurt Vonnegut
earthdog70

Re: Street Dogs-7/6-The Paradise-Boston, MA

Postby NotBaker » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:23 pm

earthdog70 wrote:Street Dogs started around 9:45 and played until a little past 11.

Sounds about right. The last time I saw them was about a year ago. I got to the show pretty late, after the Street Dogs were already on the stage. The guy working the door said they'd been on for awhile already, but I paid anyway. They probably played an additional 45 minutes, easily.
NotBaker

Return to daghouse