the mean

the mean

Postby clash77 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:18 pm

Get out dick! You burned your bridges cunt.You might even be more hated than me and thats no easy accomplishment.haha..Thats funny shit..
clash77

Re: the mean

Postby Dinko » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:46 am

Blossoming, aren't ya?
The law of average says you will survive.
Dinko

Postby FlexMyHead » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:24 am

Clash, dude you are weird. I don't know about other people, but I don't "hate" you, I just don't understand you. I'm not sure if you are constantly drunk and/or have substance abuse or mental health issues, but you truly appear unhinged in your posts. Like, some "punx" zealot that would attack someone in a Green Day shirt. I don't know if you are just lack a general awareness of how you present yourself or it's something deeper, but re-read your posts. It's scary. In your honor, I'll be posting photos of corgi's in every post of yours to offset the balance of things.

FlexMyHead

Postby soulforce » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:35 am

:lol:
soulforce

Postby Welly » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:06 pm

Fuck it.
Last edited by Welly on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welly

Postby NotBaker » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:55 pm

FlexMyHead wrote:Clash, dude you are weird. I don't know about other people, but I don't "hate" you, I just don't understand you. I'm not sure if you are constantly drunk and/or have substance abuse or mental health issues, but you truly appear unhinged in your posts. Like, some "punx" zealot that would attack someone in a Green Day shirt. I don't know if you are just lack a general awareness of how you present yourself or it's something deeper, but re-read your posts. It's scary. In your honor, I'll be posting photos of corgi's in every post of yours to offset the balance of things.

I could be wrong, but I think the diction in clash77's posts is the result of stream of consciousness and a mobile device.
NotBaker

Postby the mean » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:34 pm

clash77 wrote:Get out dick! You burned your bridges cunt.You might even be more hated than me and thats no easy accomplishment.haha..Thats funny shit..

Nobody wants to see your dick. Please don't.
the mean

Clash77

Postby clash77 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:45 pm

I' ve read the responses to my last post Few things,Yes Welly,another attack on a fucking clueless liberal.That fucking evil mentality both scares me and sickens me..I will never hide who I am.Dont like it? Fuck off..If I am a cancer here than cut me off..period..My life goes on with or without the whining left wing cunts here.Blaghhh.☺
clash77

Postby Dinko » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:13 am

The law of average says you will survive.
Dinko

Re: Clash77

Postby Welly » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:37 am

Fuck it.
Last edited by Welly on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welly

Postby obik » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:38 am

I have no one but myself to blame for reading the board without logging in first. Yup. I'm an idiot.

If anything, Clash77 is even more of an angry illiterate knuckle-dragging hemorrhoid than I remember. It's gonna take more than Preparation H to bring this board back to health. I'm outta here too.
and i cried
aloud to heaven
and i knelt
on all six legs
and vowed a vow
of vengeance
obik

Re: Clash77

Postby FlexMyHead » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:23 am

clash77 wrote:I' ve read the responses to my last post Few things,Yes Welly,another attack on a fucking clueless liberal.That fucking evil mentality both scares me and sickens me..I will never hide who I am.Dont like it? Fuck off..If I am a cancer here than cut me off..period..My life goes on with or without the whining left wing cunts here.Blaghhh.☺

FlexMyHead

Postby FlexMyHead » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:25 am

NotBaker wrote:I could be wrong, but I think the diction in clash77's posts is the result of stream of consciousness and a mobile device.

Yeah, I was being a bit of a dick. Sorry about that.
FlexMyHead

Postby jaybird » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:32 am

jaybird wrote:clash77 is the best poster on this board, hands down.
jaybird

Postby scannest » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:34 am

jaybird wrote:

The Dagboard has never been, nor will ever be, the Dorkboard. We just don't play that way over here.
"It's got some great chanting on it" - gregpolard.
scannest

Postby jaybird » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:37 am

scannest wrote:
jaybird wrote:

The Dagboard has never been, nor will ever be, the Dorkboard. We just don't play that way over here.

You are missing out.
jaybird

Postby scannest » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:40 am

FlexMyHead wrote:Clash, dude you are weird. I don't know about other people, but I don't "hate" you, I just don't understand you. I'm not sure if you are constantly drunk and/or have substance abuse or mental health issues, but you truly appear unhinged in your posts.

Look at the time stamp on his posts. Those few posted during 'business' hours are actually fairly lucid. But anything after 10 or 11 at night...
And while I wasn't happy with the mean's post, I said my peace and moved on. Hell, I'm on mean's side on most 'issues' that pop up around here. I would hate for anyone to think I was anything other than a "fucking clueless liberal" just because I'm not vegan.
"It's got some great chanting on it" - gregpolard.
scannest

Postby JGJR » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:40 pm

scannest wrote:And while I wasn't happy with the mean's post...I'm on mean's side on most 'issues' that pop up around here. I would hate for anyone to think I was anything other than a "fucking clueless liberal" just because I'm not vegan.

This.
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Postby clash77 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:33 pm

FlexMyHead wrote:Clash, dude you are weird. I don't know about other people, but I don't "hate" you, I just don't understand you. I'm not sure if you are constantly drunk and/or have substance abuse or mental health issues, but you truly appear unhinged in your posts. Like, some "punx" zealot that would attack someone in a Green Day shirt. I don't know if you are just lack a general awareness of how you present yourself or it's something deeper, but re-read your posts. It's scary. In your honor, I'll be posting photos of corgi's in every post of yours to offset the balance of things.

haa, Thank you Flexi,I enjoyed that read."Mental Health issues"??..Naa mate..You know better.
clash77

Postby clash77 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:35 pm

the mean wrote:
clash77 wrote:Get out dick! You burned your bridges cunt.You might even be more hated than me and thats no easy accomplishment.haha..Thats funny shit..

Nobody wants to see your dick. Please don't.

You're too stupid to comment..
clash77

Postby clash77 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:39 pm

obik wrote:I have no one but myself to blame for reading the board without logging in first. Yup. I'm an idiot.

If anything, Clash77 is even more of an angry illiterate knuckle-dragging hemorrhoid than I remember. It's gonna take more than Preparation H to bring this board back to health. I'm outta here too.

Knucle dragging illiterate??..haaaaa..Thank you..You made me day Obie.Ever seen pussy??..I doubt it..just like YNE..Maybe a suicide pact for both of you studs??
clash77

Postby FlexMyHead » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:53 pm

clash77 wrote:Knucle dragging illiterate??..haaaaa..Thank you..You made me day Obie.Ever seen pussy??..I doubt it..just like YNE..Maybe a suicide pact for both of you studs??

FlexMyHead

Postby clash77 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:05 pm

FlexMyHead wrote:
clash77 wrote:Knucle dragging illiterate??..haaaaa..Thank you..You made me day Obie.Ever seen pussy??..I doubt it..just like YNE..Maybe a suicide pact for both of you studs??

Great response Flexi, Stay out of it dude,you're not my target ahh whatever, tight family falling apart one by one .Dont you see it?..guess not..lol,no one gives a fuck..clean house and start over.Stale stench of the same boring talking points...get over yourselves
clash77

Postby the mean » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:40 am

FlexMyHead wrote:

Clash77 was asking about cats. Those are dogs (and an adult woman). Get it together.
the mean

Postby clash77 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:27 pm

the mean wrote:
FlexMyHead wrote:

Clash77 was asking about cats. Those are dogs (and an adult woman). Get it together.

Ooooo smart Mean!!..you're one fucking sack of shit..Maybe you should join the other two hideous humans from here..All star team!!!
clash77

Return to daghouse