PRB NJ Roll Call

Re: PRB NJ Roll Call

Postby lewdd » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:58 pm

JGJR wrote:That's really cool. Another friend of mine just ate at the Brass Rail in Allentown according to FB. I guess it's a well-regarded place?

It has been there for longer than I have been alive. The cheesesteak was a good value and tasted pretty good. However, the Lehigh Valley and Philly cheesesteaks are supposedly made differently. I need to get a Philly one to taste the difference.
lewdd

Postby JGJR » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:04 pm

lewdd wrote:
JGJR wrote:That's really cool. Another friend of mine just ate at the Brass Rail in Allentown according to FB. I guess it's a well-regarded place?

It has been there for longer than I have been alive. The cheesesteak was a good value and tasted pretty good. However, the Lehigh Valley and Philly cheesesteaks are supposedly made differently. I need to get a Philly one to taste the difference.

You've never had one? I think we need to fix this.
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Postby lewdd » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:06 pm

Never had one in Philly. Gonna fix it this year. Either Descendents show or the Oi! Fest after Thanksgiving.
lewdd

Postby JGJR » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:35 pm

lewdd wrote:Never had one in Philly. Gonna fix it this year. Either Descendents show or the Oi! Fest after Thanksgiving.

I have recommendations. PM if you want them. They won't be the touristy stuff.
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Previous

Return to daghouse