Last Five Things You Listened To

Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby version sound » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:20 am

Might as well get this up and active.
Rave down
User avatar
version sound
 
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby gregpolard » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:23 am

7 Seconds "The Crew"
7 Seconds "Walk Together Rock Together"
7 Seconds "New Wind"
7 Seconds "Praise"
7 Seconds "Ourselves"
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
User avatar
gregpolard
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 am
Location: Ambler, PA

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby yourenotevil » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:28 am

tragedy-nerve damage
altercation-87 demo
die kreuzen-cows and beer ep and old comp tracks
doors-first lp
rollins band-lifetime
black flag my war
"What the fuck? Fuck Shit up!"-Chuck Dukowski
User avatar
yourenotevil
 
Posts: 2440
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:13 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby version sound » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:36 am

Baths - Obsidian
Framtid - Defeat of Civilization
Raveonettes - Observator
Sleepers - Painless Nights
OFF! - S/T
Rave down
User avatar
version sound
 
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby drew » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:54 pm

gregpolard wrote:7 Seconds "The Crew"
7 Seconds "Walk Together Rock Together"
7 Seconds "New Wind"
7 Seconds "Praise"
7 Seconds "Ourselves"





I couldn't count the total number of times I've listened to those five records.
drew
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby drew » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:00 pm

The Stooges- s/t
Bl'ast- Power of expression
Fugazi- Steady diet of nothing
Jawbreaker- Bivouac
Iconoclast- discog
drew
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby James » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Personality Crisis - Creatures For Awhile
Amdi Petersens Arme - 1998-2002 LP
Night Prowler - Crime Wave tape
Long Knife - Wilderness (the singer sounds a little TOO much like Jerry A)
Emenkaya - S/T (great new Danish punk band)
Formerly known as Jimmy Heartburn
User avatar
James
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:02 am
Location: New Westminster, BC

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby jason powell » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:09 pm





jason powell
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby obik » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:17 pm

Black Flag - The First Four Years
Black Flag - The First Four Years
Black Flag - The First Four Years
Black Flag - The First Four Years
Black Flag - The First Four Years

Thread over. Matt, lock this puppy down.
and i cried
aloud to heaven
and i knelt
on all six legs
and vowed a vow
of vengeance
User avatar
obik
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:41 pm
Location: DC

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby version sound » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:47 am

Fear of Men - Green Sea
Framtid - Defeat of Civilization
Framtid - 8 Track EP
Framtid - Under the Ashes
Framtid - Consuming Shit and Mind Pollution LP
Rave down
User avatar
version sound
 
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby tango fistula » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:50 am

Josie Cotton- "Convertable Music" LP (Like the Go-Go's?...then grab this)
Gun Club- "Miami" download
Pointed Sticks- "Numb" 45
The Fuses- "New Bomb" 45
Bee-Gees- "Horizontal" LP
tango fistula
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:25 pm

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Nasum 'Doombringer'
Machine Head various
other stuff
User avatar
xxxMidgexxx
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby gregpolard » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:00 am

Music for the drive down to VA:

Fall Out Boy - Save Rock And Roll
ALL - Greatest Hits
Descendents - Somery
Kid #1 complaining
Kid #2 complaining
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
User avatar
gregpolard
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 am
Location: Ambler, PA

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:30 am

Dwarves - Blood, Guts, and Pussy
Exploding Hearts - Singles
Voivod- Killing Technology (3x)
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1505
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby version sound » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:56 am

Fear of Men - Mosaic
Veronica Falls - Six Covers
Veronica Falls - Six Covers Vol. 2
Veronica Falls - all the b-sides from the first LP
Veronica Falls - S/T
Rave down
User avatar
version sound
 
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:10 am

version sound wrote:Fear of Men - Mosaic
Veronica Falls - Six Covers
Veronica Falls - Six Covers Vol. 2
Veronica Falls - all the b-sides from the first LP
Veronica Falls - S/T


I keep forgetting you hate punk rock.
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1505
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby version sound » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:19 am

xxxHunterxxx wrote:
version sound wrote:Fear of Men - Mosaic
Veronica Falls - Six Covers
Veronica Falls - Six Covers Vol. 2
Veronica Falls - all the b-sides from the first LP
Veronica Falls - S/T


I keep forgetting you hate punk rock.


version sound wrote:Framtid - Defeat of Civilization
Framtid - 8 Track EP
Framtid - Under the Ashes
Framtid - Consuming Shit and Mind Pollution LP


Bonus points for listening to punk records that actually came out this decade.

Et tu, Brute?
Rave down
User avatar
version sound
 
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:36 am

version sound wrote:
xxxHunterxxx wrote:
version sound wrote:Fear of Men - Mosaic
Veronica Falls - Six Covers
Veronica Falls - Six Covers Vol. 2
Veronica Falls - all the b-sides from the first LP
Veronica Falls - S/T


I keep forgetting you hate punk rock.


version sound wrote:Framtid - Defeat of Civilization
Framtid - 8 Track EP
Framtid - Under the Ashes
Framtid - Consuming Shit and Mind Pollution LP


Bonus points for listening to punk records that actually came out this decade.

Et tu, Brute?


Nice try, amigo. I listen to Void's "Complete Sessions" and "Dag With Shawn" all the time. What are you doing to support the scene besides illegally downloading all those Framtid records?
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1505
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby version sound » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:52 am

I bought all those fuckers on vinyl, Jah knows why, since I'll only ever listen to the MP3s. '80s reissues? You might as well be buying Lawrence Welk records for all the good that does in supporting the punx.
Rave down
User avatar
version sound
 
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:59 am

version sound wrote:I bought all those fuckers on vinyl, Jah knows why, since I'll only ever listen to the MP3s. '80s reissues? You might as well be buying Lawrence Welk records for all the good that does in supporting the punx.


I went to see Blockhead last week. Where were you?
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1505
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby version sound » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:04 am

Who? That doesn't sound punk. Are both Archie and Jughead in that band?
Rave down
User avatar
version sound
 
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby version sound » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 am

And for the record, while I love good punk and/or hardcore, I'll take good indie-pop/rock over it 97% percent of the time.
Rave down
User avatar
version sound
 
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby yourenotevil » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:38 am

chorus of disapproval-firm standing law
full metal jacket-soundtrack
endpoint-in a time of hate
by the grace of god-for the love of indie rock
sick of it all-we stand alone cd
inherit- the crushing wheels of samsara
"What the fuck? Fuck Shit up!"-Chuck Dukowski
User avatar
yourenotevil
 
Posts: 2440
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:13 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby yourenotevil » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:42 am

version sound wrote:And for the record, while I love good punk and/or hardcore, I'll take good indie-pop/rock over it 97% percent of the time.


"What the fuck? Fuck Shit up!"-Chuck Dukowski
User avatar
yourenotevil
 
Posts: 2440
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:13 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby version sound » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Actually, I could easily live without any music, television, or movies produced after, say, 1970, to put a completely arbitrary date on it.
Rave down
User avatar
version sound
 
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby yourenotevil » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:58 pm

version sound wrote:Actually, I could easily live without any music, television, or movies produced after, say, 1970, to put a completely arbitrary date on it.




i think i would say i would prefer anything after this date. the only thing that did not improve as greatly was literature. the 70s was one of the best decades(if no the best) for film. IMO, tv has gotten way better in the last two decades, if you want to set aside the debate that premium cable is not tv(at least, it's not fair to compare network tv with something like the sopranos). music is a harder call, but 90 percent of the music i like is made after the 60s ended.
"What the fuck? Fuck Shit up!"-Chuck Dukowski
User avatar
yourenotevil
 
Posts: 2440
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:13 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby version sound » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:24 pm

I don't know, man. Maybe it has to to with ingesting so much recycled '50s and '60s pop culture during my formative years. Before the advent of cable and the internet, new content was made in much smaller quantities, so I was raised on a lot of Hanna Barbera cartoons and Leave it to Beaver reruns that were made before I was born. Besides that, the '70s had more in common with the '50s than it did with the '90s, or possibly even the '80s. As a result, I feel some sort of deep connection with stuff from the '50s and '60s that I don't with stuff from the '90s and beyond. My deepest connection with stuff from the '80s is more or less based on nostalgia.
Rave down
User avatar
version sound
 
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby creature » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Bl'ast! "It's in My Blood"
Alarm "Declaration"
Piggy "Undignified"
OFF! LP
Big Country "Why the Long Face?"
User avatar
creature
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:17 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby yourenotevil » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:44 pm

version sound wrote:I don't know, man. Maybe it has to to with ingesting so much recycled '50s and '60s pop culture during my formative years. Before the advent of cable and the internet, new content was made in much smaller quantities, so I was raised on a lot of Hanna Barbera cartoons and Leave it to Beaver reruns that were made before I was born. Besides that, the '70s had more in common with the '50s than it did with the '90s, or possibly even the '80s. As a result, I feel some sort of deep connection with stuff from the '50s and '60s that I don't with stuff from the '90s and beyond. My deepest connection with stuff from the '80s is more or less based on nostalgia.



i think the themes of the 70s being the "me,me,me" decade were more reflective in the popular music(disco, AOR/fm type stuff), but not in the film or literary underground. despite some revolutionary films being made in the mid to late 60s, it took until nearly the end of the decade for the moral code to be completely eradicated, and most of the brat pack or children of the 60s were still in film school and not getting their stuff made until well into the early 70s(scorsese, coppola, etc). to me, that was the punk rock decade for the film industry. you also had guys like hunter s. thompson totally redefining the meaning of journalism. as far as music, i was always more interested in hardcore than anything from the 70s that was punk related(with a few exceptions), so i think that is why i gravitate to that more. that said, obviously when you are born has a lot to factor into all of this. i think i would have preferred sports to be more like it was in the 60s and 70s(and even 80s to some extent) as far as less superstar focus, less rules and less corporate sponsorship though. i also would not dismiss anything from the 50s or 60s either music wise, as it was the birth of rock n roll, but i would prefer the later stuff.
"What the fuck? Fuck Shit up!"-Chuck Dukowski
User avatar
yourenotevil
 
Posts: 2440
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:13 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby drew » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Bl'ast- Take The Manic Ride
Gun Club- Death Party
Rival Schools- United By Fate
Big Star- Nothing Can Hurt Me
Black Flag- Live '84
drew
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby JGJR » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:58 pm

gregpolard wrote:Music for the drive down to VA:

Fall Out Boy - Save Rock And Roll
ALL - Greatest Hits
Descendents - Somery
Kid #1 complaining
Kid #2 complaining


Complaining that you switched up FOB for something else? :lol:
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6419
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby gregpolard » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:00 pm

JGJR wrote:
gregpolard wrote:Music for the drive down to VA:

Fall Out Boy - Save Rock And Roll
ALL - Greatest Hits
Descendents - Somery
Kid #1 complaining
Kid #2 complaining


Complaining that you switched up FOB for something else? :lol:


Partially but more so because of the lengthy drive!
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
User avatar
gregpolard
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 am
Location: Ambler, PA

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby JGJR » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:00 pm

xxxHunterxxx wrote:Exploding Hearts - Singles


Please tell me that you love Guitar Romantic as much as I do?

The above is the Shattered compilation, right?
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6419
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby JGJR » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:03 pm

gregpolard wrote:
JGJR wrote:
gregpolard wrote:Music for the drive down to VA:

Fall Out Boy - Save Rock And Roll
ALL - Greatest Hits
Descendents - Somery
Kid #1 complaining
Kid #2 complaining


Complaining that you switched up FOB for something else? :lol:


Partially but more so because of the lengthy drive!


I fully sympathize because I considered today a victory since we actually all managed to go to the Morris Arboretum (about a 40 minute drive) today without our son waking up at any point when we were there (I carried him as you say on FB). We did have to feed him in the parking lot of the Chestnut Hill Farmers Market before driving home, but all in all it was a good day. Small steps...

I can't imagine driving with him to VA yet. One day...
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6419
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby JGJR » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:05 pm

version sound wrote:Who? That doesn't sound punk. Are both Archie and Jughead in that band?


Huh? I read Archie comics all the time and there was no such character. Blockhead sounds like the name of a Devo tribute band (actually it's my favorite Devo song).
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6419
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm

JGJR wrote:
xxxHunterxxx wrote:Exploding Hearts - Singles


Please tell me that you love Guitar Romantic as much as I do?

The above is the Shattered compilation, right?


I got confused. I actually listened to Guitar Romantic. It's okay but I don't find any of the songs particularly memorable. You know what's a great album? "Three" by the Joykiller. Now that's what power pop should sound like.
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1505
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:20 pm

JGJR wrote: the Morris Arboretum


My sister got married there.
Author. Adventurer. Bon vivant.
xxxHunterxxx
 
Posts: 1505
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby gregpolard » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:45 pm

yourenotevil wrote:chorus of disapproval-firm standing law
full metal jacket-soundtrack
endpoint-in a time of hate
by the grace of god-for the love of indie rock
sick of it all-we stand alone cd
inherit- the crushing wheels of samsara


Chorus? They're awful. And I'm straight edge. What a weird world weird in.
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
User avatar
gregpolard
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 am
Location: Ambler, PA

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby JGJR » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:06 pm

xxxHunterxxx wrote:
JGJR wrote:
xxxHunterxxx wrote:Exploding Hearts - Singles


Please tell me that you love Guitar Romantic as much as I do?

The above is the Shattered compilation, right?


I got confused. I actually listened to Guitar Romantic. It's okay but I don't find any of the songs particularly memorable. You know what's a great album? "Three" by the Joykiller. Now that's what power pop should sound like.


Keep listening. Guitar Romantic is, IMHO at least, the finest power-pop album of the past decade and one of my favorite albums period of this century by anyone. I have listened to it countless times. It's an absolutely perfect combination of punk, power pop, garage, glam and a bit of good old '50s style rock and roll.

I know Ben will back me up on this, but I don't know if anyone else on here is a fan.
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6419
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby JGJR » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:08 pm

gregpolard wrote:
yourenotevil wrote:chorus of disapproval-firm standing law
full metal jacket-soundtrack
endpoint-in a time of hate
by the grace of god-for the love of indie rock
sick of it all-we stand alone cd
inherit- the crushing wheels of samsara


Chorus? They're awful. And I'm straight edge. What a weird world weird in.


True story: I saw Chorus once in Josh Grabelle's basement in the summer of '94. I think they may have played with Chokehold (who I have never liked, but I digress) or maybe that was the show when Endpoint played. My friend OB (who I still see around here from time to time as he lives in NE Philly) turns to me during their set and says "this is the dumbest band I've ever seen" probably after the song where they sing about someone "going soft." I still laugh at that now.
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6419
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby gregpolard » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:11 pm

Ha! Also, singer is no longer sxe which is pretty funny.
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
User avatar
gregpolard
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 am
Location: Ambler, PA

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby JGJR » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:15 pm

gregpolard wrote:Ha! Also, singer is no longer sxe which is pretty funny.


Yes it is. Also, can I be vice president of your sub forum? :lol:
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6419
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby version sound » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:14 pm

JGJR wrote:
version sound wrote:Who? That doesn't sound punk. Are both Archie and Jughead in that band?


Huh? I read Archie comics all the time and there was no such character. Blockhead sounds like the name of a Devo tribute band (actually it's my favorite Devo song).


The Blockheads are actually from Gumby, if you want to get all factual about it.

Image
Rave down
User avatar
version sound
 
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby yourenotevil » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:41 pm

JGJR wrote:
gregpolard wrote:
yourenotevil wrote:chorus of disapproval-firm standing law
full metal jacket-soundtrack
endpoint-in a time of hate
by the grace of god-for the love of indie rock
sick of it all-we stand alone cd
inherit- the crushing wheels of samsara


Chorus? They're awful. And I'm straight edge. What a weird world weird in.


True story: I saw Chorus once in Josh Grabelle's basement in the summer of '94. I think they may have played with Chokehold (who I have never liked, but I digress) or maybe that was the show when Endpoint played. My friend OB (who I still see around here from time to time as he lives in NE Philly) turns to me during their set and says "this is the dumbest band I've ever seen" probably after the song where they sing about someone "going soft." I still laugh at that now.



i had the discog on a cdr and played it in my car. yeah, not the best lyrics, but if you like judge i don't see why you wouldn't like these guys. go back and listen to the last 7 inch- tell me downslide and father's day aren't great songs. in the end, i think this band gets lost in the constant love sxe bands get. they had a dummer that could actually play, effective use of double bass and the guitar parts were pretty good.
"What the fuck? Fuck Shit up!"-Chuck Dukowski
User avatar
yourenotevil
 
Posts: 2440
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:13 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby Gary » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:48 am

Pointed Sticks-perfect youth lp
7 Seconds-hardcore rules 1980-1982 lp
CockSParrer-shock troops lp
Pere Ubu-terminal tower lp
LaFraction-la vie revee lp
DOA-greatest shits lp
Toxic Reasons-bullets for you lp
Please read and share oureoin.com ,thanks.
Gary
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby tango fistula » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:25 am

High Tension Wires -"Get a message" LP
Feederz- "Jesus" 7"ep
David Bowie- "Low" Lp
"Labyrinth" soundtrack Lp
Boyce and Hart "I Wonder..."LP (this record is bueno)
tango fistula
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:25 pm

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby tango fistula » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:28 am

Gary wrote:Pointed Sticks-perfect youth lp


The production on this is sooooo wrong to my ears...despite the great
material/performances.
tango fistula
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:25 pm

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby Gary » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:28 am

Shelter-perfection of desire lp
Slade-play it loud lp
Adrenalin OD-aod themes rare and unreleased lp
The Professionals-s/t lp
Sweet-fox on the run 7"
Foo Fighters-s/t cd
Please read and share oureoin.com ,thanks.
Gary
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby Gary » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:29 am

tango fistula wrote:
Gary wrote:Pointed Sticks-perfect youth lp


The production on this is sooooo wrong to my ears...despite the great
material/performances.



Yeah,it definitely could have been better,but I still like it.
Please read and share oureoin.com ,thanks.
Gary
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Last Five Things You Listened To

Postby Janelle » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:53 am

Rebels - Misspent Youth
Red Rockers - Condition Red
Ebba Gron - Karlek & Uppror
Ebba Gron - We're Only In It For The Drugs
Ultima Thule - The Early Years 1984-1987
When your number's up be what you are
User avatar
Janelle
 
Posts: 800
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:02 am
Location: Long island

Next

Return to daghouse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests