Trump Rally..

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby matt » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:10 am

Dinko wrote:
FormerLurker wrote:Best thread here in forever.


What's new? With Lewdd's posts, I'd often think "BBQ!", and soon enough there'd be a picture of a BBQ. With Sam's posts...


You think "giant dick"?
User avatar
matt
Site Admin
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby FlexMyHead » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:39 am

If I wanted to see a photo of a naked dude holding his crank in his hand, I'd just ask my dad to send me one.
FlexMyHead
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby captain2man » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:02 pm

I'm late to the party.

Sam.....did you post a dick?
User avatar
captain2man
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:26 pm

captain2man wrote:I'm late to the party.

Sam.....did you post a dick?


It was a really nice picture of a naked man with a cool haircut tenderly holding his giant, bulbous cock. People on here are way less progressive than they front.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby erin » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:07 pm

It was more than bulbous. I think he might have had a medical condition. He did have a pretty nice haircut, though.
That guys brain is a bag of cats.
User avatar
erin
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby Welly » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:11 pm

...
Last edited by Welly on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welly
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:25 am

I don't remember Welly being as self evidently dumb as he was on this thread. I guess all these screen names kind of lump together after awhile and I forget who''s who.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby Dinko » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:57 am

matt wrote:
Dinko wrote:
FormerLurker wrote:Best thread here in forever.


What's new? With Lewdd's posts, I'd often think "BBQ!", and soon enough there'd be a picture of a BBQ. With Sam's posts...


You think "giant dick"?


Nothing wrong with dick, which makes the adjective so important. I'd prefer "pumped-up".
The law of average says you will survive.
User avatar
Dinko
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby Welly » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:38 am

...
Last edited by Welly on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welly
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:18 am

Welly wrote:
SamDBL wrote:I don't remember Welly being as self evidently dumb as he was on this thread. I guess all these screen names kind of lump together after awhile and I forget who''s who.


Dunning-Kruger much?


Lol. After six months of feverishly slobbering over huffington post articles you can finally use that (you stupid son of a bitch).
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby Welly » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:34 am

...
Last edited by Welly on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welly
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am

Welly wrote:Cool. Catch you on your next tour, in yet another half-empty tiny bar, ya roaster.


I believe we are playing rebellion fest this year, and you're welcome to come out. I'm sure you'll either be too scared, or too busy jacking off to Oi Polloi 7"s to make it, though. Similar to last time.


Image
Last edited by SamDBL on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby Dinko » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:00 pm

SamDBL wrote:Oi Polloi 7"s


Good edit. As a "liberal" you should edit out the brackets as well when calling him "a stupid son of a bitch". Be progressive.
The law of average says you will survive.
User avatar
Dinko
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:05 pm

Dinko wrote:
SamDBL wrote:Oi Polloi 7"s


Good edit. As a "liberal" you should edit out the brackets as well when calling him "a stupid son of a bitch". Be progressive.


I want it to read like I'm whispering it.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby Dinko » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:08 pm

SamDBL wrote:
Dinko wrote:
SamDBL wrote:Oi Polloi 7"s


Good edit. As a "liberal" you should edit out the brackets as well when calling him "a stupid son of a bitch". Be progressive.


I want it to read like I'm whispering it.


Yep, but it's more like whimpering it.
The law of average says you will survive.
User avatar
Dinko
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:10 pm

Dinko wrote:
SamDBL wrote:
Dinko wrote:
SamDBL wrote:Oi Polloi 7"s


Good edit. As a "liberal" you should edit out the brackets as well when calling him "a stupid son of a bitch". Be progressive.


I want it to read like I'm whispering it.


Yep, but it's more like whimpering it.


That works, too.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby Dinko » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:13 pm

SamDBL wrote:
Dinko wrote:
SamDBL wrote:
Dinko wrote:
SamDBL wrote:Oi Polloi 7"s


Good edit. As a "liberal" you should edit out the brackets as well when calling him "a stupid son of a bitch". Be progressive.


I want it to read like I'm whispering it.


Yep, but it's more like whimpering it.


That works, too.


As with Crimpshrine, it doesn't.
The law of average says you will survive.
User avatar
Dinko
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby JGJR » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:14 pm

SamDBL wrote:And just like that I am once again victorious.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6516
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: New York, NY

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:16 pm

Dinko wrote:
SamDBL wrote:
Dinko wrote:
SamDBL wrote:
Dinko wrote:
SamDBL wrote:Oi Polloi 7"s


Good edit. As a "liberal" you should edit out the brackets as well when calling him "a stupid son of a bitch". Be progressive.


I want it to read like I'm whispering it.


Yep, but it's more like whimpering it.


That works, too.


As with Crimpshrine, it doesn't.


I believe that as chief editor of my own posts, I have the last call.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby Dinko » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:23 pm

SamDBL wrote:
Dinko wrote:
SamDBL wrote:
Dinko wrote:
SamDBL wrote:
Dinko wrote:
SamDBL wrote:Oi Polloi 7"s


Good edit. As a "liberal" you should edit out the brackets as well when calling him "a stupid son of a bitch". Be progressive.


I want it to read like I'm whispering it.


Yep, but it's more like whimpering it.


That works, too.


As with Crimpshrine, it doesn't.


I believe that as chief editor of my own posts, I have the last call.


SMCR.
The law of average says you will survive.
User avatar
Dinko
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:24 pm

JGJR wrote:
SamDBL wrote:And just like that I am once again victorious.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Thank god the guy that tried to make the point that modern nazis don't really hate Jews that much weighed in again.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby JGJR » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:35 pm

SamDBL wrote:
JGJR wrote:
SamDBL wrote:And just like that I am once again victorious.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Thank god the guy that tried to make the point that modern nazis don't really hate Jews that much weighed in again.


I regret engaging in "debate" with you but now that I'm in it, well...

I would never in a million years make that point so matter-of-factly especially. Perhaps you're confusing me with someone else (the mean, perhaps, who alluded to that but didn't quite go that far; he should speak for himself)? Go back and read what I wrote if you really want to argue with me instead of just jumping to conclusions. As I said earlier, I'm a relative of Holocaust survivors and a native of the former USSR, so nothing terrifies me more than those white supermacist marchers with torches that you don't think are particularly racist or anti-Semitic (as if you need more proof). And don't pretend like Trump didn't make excuses for their actions and blame peaceful protesters by equating them with neo-Nazis.
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6516
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: New York, NY

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:01 pm

JGJR wrote:
SamDBL wrote:
JGJR wrote:
SamDBL wrote:And just like that I am once again victorious.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Thank god the guy that tried to make the point that modern nazis don't really hate Jews that much weighed in again.


I regret engaging in "debate" with you but now that I'm in it, well...

I would never in a million years make that point so matter-of-factly especially. Perhaps you're confusing me with someone else (the mean, perhaps, who alluded to that but didn't quite go that far; he should speak for himself)? Go back and read what I wrote if you really want to argue with me instead of just jumping to conclusions. As I said earlier, I'm a relative of Holocaust survivors and a native of the former USSR, so nothing terrifies me more than those white supermacist marchers with torches that you don't think are particularly racist or anti-Semitic (as if you need more proof). And don't pretend like Trump didn't make excuses for their actions and blame peaceful protesters by equating them with neo-Nazis.


I might be mistaking mean's words for yours. And yeah, it was a supremely stupid thing of him to say. But I expect no less from him. As to your other points, I don't give a flying mother fuck. Could not possibly be more disinterested.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby JGJR » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:27 pm

SamDBL wrote:
JGJR wrote:
SamDBL wrote:
JGJR wrote:
SamDBL wrote:And just like that I am once again victorious.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Thank god the guy that tried to make the point that modern nazis don't really hate Jews that much weighed in again.


I regret engaging in "debate" with you but now that I'm in it, well...

I would never in a million years make that point so matter-of-factly especially. Perhaps you're confusing me with someone else (the mean, perhaps, who alluded to that but didn't quite go that far; he should speak for himself)? Go back and read what I wrote if you really want to argue with me instead of just jumping to conclusions. As I said earlier, I'm a relative of Holocaust survivors and a native of the former USSR, so nothing terrifies me more than those white supermacist marchers with torches that you don't think are particularly racist or anti-Semitic (as if you need more proof). And don't pretend like Trump didn't make excuses for their actions and blame peaceful protesters by equating them with neo-Nazis.


I might be mistaking mean's words for yours. And yeah, it was a supremely stupid thing of him to say. But I expect no less from him. As to your other points, I don't give a flying mother fuck. Could not possibly be more disinterested.


OK then...so this is the point where I would declare myself "victorious," right? :lol:
yourenotevil wrote:we've been wasting a lot of time on here then!
User avatar
JGJR
 
Posts: 6516
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Location: New York, NY

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:38 pm

If your goal was to make me yawn, then yes. You are clearly the winner.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:15 pm

JGJR wrote:I'm a relative of Holocaust survivors and a native of the former USSR.


SamDBL wrote:I don't give a flying mother fuck. Could not possibly be more disinterested.


Well, that about sums it up.
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Is it self evident?!
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:41 pm

the mean wrote:
JGJR wrote:I'm a relative of Holocaust survivors and a native of the former USSR.


SamDBL wrote:I don't give a flying mother fuck. Could not possibly be more disinterested.


Well, that about sums it up.


As much as it pains me to double post, I couldn't help after I thought of the irony of this. A point that, while totally irrelevant to the current topic of big cocks and my self evident victory of this thread, was totally relevant when it was initially brought up in response to you suggesting that contemporary nazis are conflicted about whether they dislike Jews or not. Without a doubt, the most moronic thing posted in this thread. And that includes the pic of the dude stroking his knob.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:37 pm

SamDBL wrote:As much as it pains me to double post, I couldn't help after I thought of the irony of this. A point that, while totally irrelevant to the current topic of big cocks and my self evident victory of this thread, was totally relevant when it was initially brought up in response to you suggesting that contemporary nazis are conflicted about whether they dislike Jews or not. Without a doubt, the most moronic thing posted in this thread. And that includes the pic of the dude stroking his knob.

You have some reading comprehension issues, but I'll let you work those out on your own.
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:51 pm

the mean wrote: Modern American Nazis seem to still hate Jews, but hate Muslims more. This leaves the American white supremacists, like Trump, in a weird position. Their version of white supremacy seems to consider Jews "white", although they pander to the more traditional Jew-hating KKK types. It is an odd mish-mash of bigotry.


Such an odd mish-mash! Such a weird position!

Image

Image

Image
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:36 pm

the mean wrote: Modern American Nazis seem to still hate Jews

These are the people in your pictures.
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:42 pm

the mean wrote:
the mean wrote: Modern American Nazis seem to still hate Jews

These are the people in your pictures.


I like how you edited out the part where 'they hate jews' morphed into 'they are in a weird position' (re: hating Jews), then to 'they actually consider Jews to be White'. Ya know... Having two or three completely different/conflicting positions in one good damned paragraph. I will allow you to pare it down to something more logical, if you wish. I am a benevolent Victor

If your answer s that there is some distinction between white supremacists and Nazis in regard to Jews, then you are a dumbass. I'd also like to present some more pictures of racist mobs to you and see exactly how you determine the differences in ethos from each member. From a photo. As in, which ones are Nazis and which ones are white supremacists. Because there's a huge difference. :roll:
Last edited by SamDBL on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Dude, your reading comprehension is seriously poor.

the mean wrote:Just to be clear, I am making a distinction between "Nazi" and "American white supremacist". I think Trump is the latter, not the former. The only people I would call "Nazis" are the ones Seig Heiling or wearing Nazi symbols. The two groups have ideologies that overlap quite a bit, though.


Do I need to break it down further than that for you?

Two categories of people:

1. American Nazis: still "seem" to hate Jews (using "seem" was a joke - obviously they hate Jews). These are the people in your pictures. The Klan, etc.

2. What I called "American White Supremacists". These are the people who mostly consider Jews to be white at this point. People like Trump, Sessions. Their racism is directed towards skin color and religions of people with different skin color.

These two groups overlap on lots of things, but (2) doesn't seem to focus on Jews. You are conflating these two groups that I talked about and clearly defined into one.

You want one of my kids to draw you a picture?
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby the mean » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:55 pm

It's always weird to have a conversation with someone who is arguing against misstated positions.
User avatar
the mean
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby SamDBL » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:08 pm

the mean wrote:It's always weird to have a conversation with someone who is arguing against misstated positions.


Probably has to do with the fact that your position is so poorly articulated, and engineered to fit a forgone conclusion. Trump has Jews in his family that he thinks highly of. So to reconcile with your opinion that he is a white supremacists you've invented some group of white supremacists that is totally down with Jews. Show me some proof that these Jew loving white supremacists exist. They should have a fairly visible mission statement, just like every other organized hate group.

You can also determine which racists are white supremacists and which are Nazis from random photos.

Also, these magical white supremacists (that don't actually exist) like Trump are in a 'weird position' because they hate Muslims. Not because his daughter married into Judaism.

See, you're just a dipshit. Trump might very well be the grand poobah of the klan. But *you'd* never be able to make a convincing case for it if you're life depended on it. That was pretty much my point. There are clear, concise arguments that Trump is racist that smart people make. And then there are completely retarded, half baked theories that he and his cab are secret white supremacists that also happen to really love Jews. That second one would be you

You are very much like a religious nut. God dislikes homosexuality. But god makes homosexual people. But that doesn't make any sense. So it must mean that gay people just choose to be gay for the fuck of it. That makes no sense at all. But that's what must be true because god can't make a mistake. hopefully you can see the parallel with an argument that rests on the need to make up a white supremacist that loves Jewish people.
SamDBL
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby Welly » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:24 am

SamDBL wrote:I believe we are playing rebellion fest this year, and you're welcome to come out. I'm sure you'll either be too scared, or too busy jacking off to Oi Polloi 7"s to make it, though. Similar to last time.


Hey ringpiece, I made it last time. But only cuz it was my local regular.

I was six foot away laughing while you were doing your best middle-aged-teenager pout and sporting far too much equipment for the occasion, glancing furtively out from beneath your hair curtains at the dwindling 'crowd' like it was all just so beneath you.

The 'crowd' reciprocated accordingly.

You probably remember it. It was upstairs in that tiny pub to twelve people. Which was odd cuz the place is always packed. I guess the 90's ended a while ago huh? I didn't bother introducing myself. I'd already read some of your posts here.

Thanks for the laugh though, thank fuck I didn't have to pay.

btw, Rebellion Fest was a month ago. I guess you missed it.
Welly
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Trump Rally..

Postby FlexMyHead » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:43 am

Image
FlexMyHead
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Previous

Return to daghouse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests