Take Me Out To The Ballgame....

Re: Take Me Out To The Ballgame....

Postby lewdd » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:00 pm

How can the coaching staff not recognize that you can't pitch Murphy inside? The fucking guy played on their team last year. They should know him better than anyone. Yet, they keep pitching him inside and he keeps hitting them over the fence. Bring up Wally Backman to be the head coach, Hernandez as hitting coach, Darling as pitching coach....
lewdd

Postby JGJR » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:57 pm

worldismyfuse wrote:
lewdd wrote:Two years ago, I would have been happy being close to playoff contention at July 4th. Now, I am pissed we are not 5 games up in 1st.

My thoughts exactly. Lots of poorly coached potential.

So much this.
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Postby WrEtcH » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:54 am

welcome to the "Please come back lewdd" thread.

I'm your host Wretch and we are going bait lewdd back to this board (because we miss him.)

first we'll start with a discussing JGJR started on Facebook about the new Doc and Darryl documentary on ESPN, which we discussed on social media. I must say it was a good watch! I enjoyed the 1986 Mets back in the day and I admit (sorry pedro) I rooted for them in the series. There was also a time Straw played for the Giants. I hoped that he'd find the right path, but he broke my heart. I rooted for him on the Yankees too, but he broke my heart again. This is a case that sometimes fans condemn frequent drug users, but sometimes we don't fully understand how difficult it is to kick the habit. I'm glad at the end, Straw is in a better place, married and trying to help others. Gooden on the other hand is still battling. I sure hope he be better.

Next, the Giants are killing me. They haven't won since the all star break. Congrats pedro, your team was the better team, but last night's game was fun to watch. What a offensive surge by both teams. Okay, off to the Bronx!
^v^
WrEtcH

Postby JGJR » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:03 pm

WrEtcH wrote:welcome to the "Please come back lewdd" thread.

I'm your host Wretch and we are going bait lewdd back to this board (because we miss him.)

first we'll start with a discussing JGJR started on Facebook about the new Doc and Darryl documentary on ESPN, which we discussed on social media. I must say it was a good watch! I enjoyed the 1986 Mets back in the day and I admit (sorry pedro) I rooted for them in the series. There was also a time Straw played for the Giants. I hoped that he'd find the right path, but he broke my heart. I rooted for him on the Yankees too, but he broke my heart again. This is a case that sometimes fans condemn frequent drug users, but sometimes we don't fully understand how difficult it is to kick the habit. I'm glad at the end, Straw is in a better place, married and trying to help others. Gooden on the other hand is still battling. I sure hope he be better.

Next, the Giants are killing me. They haven't won since the all star break. Congrats pedro, your team was the better team, but last night's game was fun to watch. What a offensive surge by both teams. Okay, off to the Bronx!

I won't apologize to pedro. He got his championships in this century, my Mets haven't gotten one since and I faithfully rooted for the Sox against the evil empire (the Yankees) in '04. :D

Otherwise, I back your comments completely. I'm glad Straw seems to be in a good place, but I worry about Doc.
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Postby WrEtcH » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:12 pm

sheesh, I hate automatic spell check. I swear my grammar isn't that bad. :lol:
^v^
WrEtcH

Postby WrEtcH » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:33 am

Mets on the verge of getting Jay Bruce
Dodgers get Josh Redick & Rich Hill from the A's
Red Sox get Fernando Abad
^v^