Stings & Dings

Stings & Dings

Postby version sound » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:02 pm

1) I got stung by a yellow jacket yesterday when I was in the park with my kid. I haven't been stung by a winged insect in probably 30 years. Newsflash: it still hurts LAMF like it did when I was a kid.

B) I got my Bl'ast pre-order today, and despite one of the best packing jobs I've seen in recent years (they had little corner protectors and everything) USPS managed to ding the fuck out of the spine. It's so bad that even the lyric sheet indide the sleeve got dented. This has been happening more and more lately. This is just about enough to make me start buying CDs again.

:evil: :evil: :bag:
“Go fuck a football”
- vinylgirl
version sound

Re: Stings & Dings

Postby obik » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:12 pm

version sound wrote:1) I got stung by a yellow jacket yesterday when I was in the park with my kid. I haven't been stung by a winged insect in probably 30 years. Newsflash: it still hurts LAMF like it did when I was a kid.

Wimp.
and i cried
aloud to heaven
and i knelt
on all six legs
and vowed a vow
of vengeance
obik

Postby version sound » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:22 pm

obik wrote:
version sound wrote:1) I got stung by a yellow jacket yesterday when I was in the park with my kid. I haven't been stung by a winged insect in probably 30 years. Newsflash: it still hurts LAMF like it did when I was a kid.

Wimp.

Perhaps, but you have to understand that I don't spend nearly as much time as you do prowling in wooded areas, so I don't often run into yellow jackets. Motherfucker blindsided me on the basketball court. Very ungentlemanly of him, if you ask me. Thanks to my catlike reflexes, he was dead before I even realized it was a yellow jacket stinging me.
Last edited by version sound on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Go fuck a football”
- vinylgirl
version sound

Postby version sound » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:22 pm

GODDAMN DOUBLE POSTING SON OF A BITCH PHONE.
“Go fuck a football”
- vinylgirl
version sound

Postby obik » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:39 pm

:bag:
and i cried
aloud to heaven
and i knelt
on all six legs
and vowed a vow
of vengeance
obik

Postby yourenotevil » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:07 pm

B) I got my Bl'ast pre-order today, and despite one of the best packing jobs I've seen in recent years (they had little corner protectors and everything) USPS managed to ding the fuck out of the spine. It's so bad that even the lyric sheet indide the sleeve got dented. This has been happening more and more lately. This is just about enough to make me start buying CDs again.

:evil: :evil: :bag:

i sympathize with the busted records. the post office is now so desperate to cut corners it is hiring people for $15/hr with no benefits and giving those people routes right away with little training, so either the guy doesn't give a fuck cause he is not going to be a lifer or the guy who used to care got shitcanned.
"What the fuck? Fuck Shit up!"-Chuck Dukowski
yourenotevil

Postby obik » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:30 pm

and i cried
aloud to heaven
and i knelt
on all six legs
and vowed a vow
of vengeance
obik

Postby version sound » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Did you miss the part where I killed that little black and yellow motherfucker with my bare hands?
“Go fuck a football”
- vinylgirl
version sound

Postby obik » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:14 pm

version sound wrote:Did you miss the part where I killed that little black and yellow motherfucker with my bare hands?

It's always gotta be racial with you, doesn't it?
and i cried
aloud to heaven
and i knelt
on all six legs
and vowed a vow
of vengeance
obik

Return to daghouse