SOULSIDE shirts available online

Re: SOULSIDE shirts available online

Postby Chris Shary » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:48 am

Snagged one this morning!
Chris Shary

Postby Dinko » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:19 am

Regas47 wrote:Gratitude for sharing the details about these shirts. Looking forward to more such posts. I usually go to the gym in the afternoon as I am free at that time so need some good quality tank tops and bottoms that can absorb all the sweat so I can do my gym sessions without any issue.

Even that post smells.
The law of average says you will survive.
Dinko

Postby FlexMyHead » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:39 am

Anybody know if that site is legit? Was gonna get a Soulside and Buzzoven shirt but want to make sure some of it would go to the band. Target do you get Swiz checks from them?

Those auto-script bots are something else, I'm not sure that I'm at Elon Musk's level of fear of AI taking over the world, but when they have robots designing other robots, that shit is kinda scary. People are stupid and lazy enough already, humans are just ripe for the picking.

Anyway, everybody knows that when Jebus invented us he wanted us to work out buck naked, no need for punk tank tops. Although crusty punx seemed to love cutting the sleeves and neckrings out of shirts? I guess it's cause they are so punx that their necks and arms can't be constrained?
FlexMyHead

Postby xxxMidgexxx » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:01 pm

Small and 3xL

I am neither

I would have bought a NASUM shirt but $18 is a lot.

https://www.shirtkiller.com/collections/nasum/products/nasum-gas-mask-shirt?variant=11854795780
xxxMidgexxx

Postby scannest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:18 pm

Shirtkiller is an absolute legit site. It is run by the Ryan, ex-Coliseum dude (new band is Fotocrime).
"It's got some great chanting on it" - gregpolard.
scannest

Postby gregpolard » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:31 am

I got a Soulside shirt when they played Philly but it fit all weird cause it was one of those SoftSpun shirts yet somehow fit like a dress. That said, I wish I didn't get rid of it. Looks like they're no longer for sale either :(
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
gregpolard

Return to daghouse