Favorite Jawbreaker song

Re: Favorite Jawbreaker song

Postby MXV » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:41 am

I totally forgot to put "Ache" on my list! I just listened to the remastered (red) vinyl 24 Hour Revenge Therapy a few days ago and when that song came on I was shocked that I had forgotten to mention it on my list.
The Punk Vault: http://www.punkvinyl.com
MXV

Postby captain2man » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:42 am

xxxMidgexxx wrote:It actually might happen one year = reunion

Well, for those guys, it's certainly money in the bank.
captain2man

Postby JGJR » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:04 pm

MXV wrote:I totally forgot to put "Ache" on my list! I just listened to the remastered (red) vinyl 24 Hour Revenge Therapy a few days ago and when that song came on I was shocked that I had forgotten to mention it on my list.

Is the remaster worth getting? I have had the original since a few months after it came out.
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Postby gregpolard » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:28 am

JGJR wrote:
MXV wrote:I totally forgot to put "Ache" on my list! I just listened to the remastered (red) vinyl 24 Hour Revenge Therapy a few days ago and when that song came on I was shocked that I had forgotten to mention it on my list.

Is the remaster worth getting? I have had the original since a few months after it came out.

I can't believe you don't remember the date, weather, store and other purchases from that day! You're slipping!
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
gregpolard

Postby MXV » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:35 am

I don't think it is a huge leap forward in sound quality but it sounds really nice. The vinyl also came with a download code to have all the tracks including the bonus ones which I haven't downloaded yet. I'm betting I'd notice the difference between the old CD and the new files more. Dear You aside (which I still own both vinyl pressings of), I'm a huge fan so I was totally fine double dipping for these reissues, especially the color vinyl ones.

On a somewhat related note does anyone have a copy of the Jawbreaker/Jawbox split 7" with a large spindle hole on black vinyl? I am looking for one as I'm pretty sure that's the only variation of that record I don't have and I need completion!
The Punk Vault: http://www.punkvinyl.com
MXV

Previous

Return to daghouse