SHARKNADO 2: THE SECOND ONE

SHARKNADO 2: THE SECOND ONE

Postby john stabb » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:06 am

Yep, the Meowists finally got to experience SHARKNADO 2: THE SECOND ONE. Was it more ridiculously funny than the first? You bet your flying JAWS it was! If you run to the bathroom, you'll miss some of the big cameos before they have a shark in mid-air chew their heads off. Kelly Osbourne - CHOMP! Judd Hirsh - CHOMP! Judah Friedlander - CHOMP! Robert Hays from Airplane - CHOMP! Tara Reid and Ian Ziering are both back as Beauty & the Breast (If you get what I'm saying-ha!) to get into some serious (as Joe Bob Briggs used to say) Chainsaw-fu, Circular Saw-fu & baseball bat-fu. Look very closely and notice there's Downtown Julie Brown & Miley's douchebag Dad as Hospital surgeons. Andy Dick as a very strange Cop that I'm sure NYPD were honored to have playing one of their own. Oh, did I mention that these darn pesky flying sharks are attacking the Big Apple this time? Yes, indeedy, Bleeker Bob! There's a great satire on the Shatner vs Gremlin on the wing episode of The Twilight Zone.
And even though that tool from Sugar Ray (looking like he's sporting the same rubbery Billy Idol mask that Mr. Rebel Yell's sporting!) Marc Mcgrath survives to probably do SHARKNADO 3 - it's still well worth seeing. Because it's really bad but milks the camp factor along with using Ramones-y songs by Robbie Rist (who was the comic relief in the original film) so check it out. Have a few strong drinks first because that'll help. I think at one point in the movie I heard Ian call out for help from Donna but only Kelly heard him. Kelly Rippa, that is. All Beverly Hills 90210 references aside, just watch it to see what I'm rambling about. :lol:
GI is a group of grown men who enjoy torturing each other and the crowd.
john stabb

Re: SHARKNADO 2: THE SECOND ONE

Postby gregpolard » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:36 am

john stabb wrote:Yep, the Meowists finally got to experience SHARKNADO 2: THE SECOND ONE. Was it more ridiculously funny than the first? You bet your flying JAWS it was! If you run to the bathroom, you'll miss some of the big cameos before they have a shark in mid-air chew their heads off. Kelly Osbourne - CHOMP! Judd Hirsh - CHOMP! Judah Friedlander - CHOMP! Robert Hays from Airplane - CHOMP! Tara Reid and Ian Ziering are both back as Beauty & the Breast (If you get what I'm saying-ha!) to get into some serious (as Joe Bob Briggs used to say) Chainsaw-fu, Circular Saw-fu & baseball bat-fu. Look very closely and notice there's Downtown Julie Brown & Miley's douchebag Dad as Hospital surgeons. Andy Dick as a very strange Cop that I'm sure NYPD were honored to have playing one of their own. Oh, did I mention that these darn pesky flying sharks are attacking the Big Apple this time? Yes, indeedy, Bleeker Bob! There's a great satire on the Shatner vs Gremlin on the wing episode of The Twilight Zone.
And even though that tool from Sugar Ray (looking like he's sporting the same rubbery Billy Idol mask that Mr. Rebel Yell's sporting!) Marc Mcgrath survives to probably do SHARKNADO 3 - it's still well worth seeing. Because it's really bad but milks the camp factor along with using Ramones-y songs by Robbie Rist (who was the comic relief in the original film) so check it out. Have a few strong drinks first because that'll help. I think at one point in the movie I heard Ian call out for help from Donna but only Kelly heard him. Kelly Rippa, that is. All Beverly Hills 90210 references aside, just watch it to see what I'm rambling about. :lol:

I watched some of it but think I fell asleep. My kids thought it was a riot when we watched the first one.
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
gregpolard

Re: SHARKNADO 2: THE SECOND ONE

Postby Michele » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:28 pm

my daughter wants to watch the first one, I guess you're sugegsting me to accept her suggestion....
"Punker": Damnit, your english is confusing!
"Version Sound": Damnit, your english is amazing!
"Cischord": Damnit, my English is confusing!
Michele

Return to daghouse