Brooklyn Vegan are no longer thieves

Re: Brooklyn Vegan are no longer thieves

Postby Welly » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:25 pm

Fuck it.
Last edited by Welly on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welly

Postby gregpolard » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:43 pm

scannest wrote:
Welly wrote:I think your dislike of me means you read my posts from the starting point of: asshole.

I don't dislike you at all. In fact, when this board when was in danger of becoming the Greg/JGJR/VS show (and no offense to those guys, either - it just got a little...heavy around here when the U2 record came out), you were one of the reasons I kept coming back.

Wait til the deluxe version of that U2 record is officially released in a week!
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
gregpolard

Postby NotBaker » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:46 pm

scannest wrote:I don't get the hostility towards MXV at all. He was pissed that a commercial website used one of his photos without permission or compensation. He is professional photographer, fer crissakes.
Y'all are being dicks. Well, not all y'all. But some a y'all.

100x this. Glad things worked out for you MXV. Sadly, in today's social outrage culture, you need to hashtag-the-outrage to get some traction.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, WAS LEWDD EVER COMPENSATED FOR APPEARING IN THE "Y"?!?!??!!?!?? IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!!
NotBaker

Postby scannest » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:20 pm

gregpolard wrote:Wait til the deluxe version of that U2 record is officially released in a week!

I knew you were guys were just "resting up", so to speak.
"It's got some great chanting on it" - gregpolard.
scannest

Postby gregpolard » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:42 pm

scannest wrote:
gregpolard wrote:Wait til the deluxe version of that U2 record is officially released in a week!

I knew you were guys were just "resting up", so to speak.

I value your contribution to the board (truly) and would be bummed if it was my fault it stopped. I'm already still going thru Hunter withdrawal. (I'm listening to the new U2 as I type this)
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
gregpolard

Postby scannest » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:45 pm

gregpolard wrote:I value your contribution to the board (truly) and would be bummed if it was my fault it stopped. I'm already still going thru Hunter withdrawal. (I'm listening to the new U2 as I type this)

It wouldn't have been anyone's fault. I've been here long enough to know that things ebb and flow as far as my interests are concerned. And I am told that as far as message boards go, this one is relatively "quiet" in terms of posts.
"It's got some great chanting on it" - gregpolard.
scannest

Postby obik » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:47 pm

gregpolard wrote:I'm already still going thru Hunter withdrawal.

Don't worry, I'll never pull out on you.
and i cried
aloud to heaven
and i knelt
on all six legs
and vowed a vow
of vengeance
obik

Postby 77clash » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:15 pm

NotBaker wrote:
scannest wrote:I don't get the hostility towards MXV at all. He was pissed that a commercial website used one of his photos without permission or compensation. He is professional photographer, fer crissakes.
Y'all are being dicks. Well, not all y'all. But some a y'all.

100x this. Glad things worked out for you MXV. Sadly, in today's social outrage culture, you need to hashtag-the-outrage to get some traction.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, WAS LEWDD EVER COMPENSATED FOR APPEARING IN THE "Y"?!?!??!!?!?? IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!!

No, but I think Peter bought me dinner one night in Philly so I call it even.
77clash

Previous

Return to daghouse