Greg Ginn accused of child abuse by his ex-wife

Re: Greg Ginn accused of child abuse by his ex-wife

Postby scannest » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:26 pm

Apparently he was playing demos from the next BF record in their presence.
"It's got some great chanting on it" - gregpolard.
scannest

Postby Welly » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:27 pm

Grim.
Welly

Postby scannest » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:24 pm

Anyone else wondering how he wound with custody in the first place?

Regardless of what happens, sad stuff.
"It's got some great chanting on it" - gregpolard.
scannest

Postby FlexMyHead » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:56 pm

Seems odd he would pay for a private coach and then not feed them? Also seems pretty easy for someone to figure out if this is occurring or not so I figure that would be cut and dry. The emotional stuff would be harder to prove and the mother kept on saying "industrial building" as if that is a bad thing, not exactly sure what that means? Also, one part says he thinks they are "hot" and then "says they are fat and lazy". They were taken to the ER by whom? Who is to say where the stress is coming from? Kinda seems all over the place...which thinking of it Ginn seems to be. Hopefully the courts will sort it out and the kids will end up where they need to be. Felt kinda gross reading that personal shit though.
FlexMyHead

Postby tad ghostal » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Greg probably has custody because he has money and could probably hire better lawyers than she could. She's a student, appears to be really young and a friend has set up a Go Fund Me page set up to pay her legal costs.

I don't know how much of her affidavit is true or not, but most accounts have pegged Greg as a very erratic guy. Everyone knows that Greg is a pothead but I know that Pettibon occasionally tweets stuff about Greg being a hardcore drug user. I thought he was just talking shit (because Pettibon does a lot of shit talking on Twitter) but maybe there's some truth to it. I wonder who the people were who Greg was fighting with. Greg strikes me as more of a manipulator than a brawler. I figured that's why he kept Mike V around.
tad ghostal

Return to daghouse