Ebola Victims in the US

Re: Ebola Victims in the US

Postby jason powell » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:51 pm

yourenotevil wrote:why are people putting so much thought into an idiotic thread?

I hop they don't kill that dog with emboli in Spane. FLIP!
jason powell

Postby Janelle » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:30 pm

jason powell wrote:
yourenotevil wrote:why are people putting so much thought into an idiotic thread?

I hop they don't kill that dog with emboli in Spane. FLIP!

Ohhhh I know! I think they got a court order to euthanize it :(
When your number's up be what you are
Janelle

Postby clash77 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:08 pm

yourenotevil wrote:
clash77 wrote:
yourenotevil wrote:
clash77 wrote:

Yes YNE..you've hit the nail on the head!!!! You're smarter than everyone else..Brilliant!!..now FUCK OFF junior..

you're so fucking boring. take your own advice, grandpa.

You still got that weapon next to your computer??..I know you're a miserable bastard( believe me, its obvious)..Please dont use it!!..There's always a way out..Send me a pm...Ill talk you through it..

you're not funny either. you know what is obvious, that you are a fucking moroho probably has an IQ of 65. there is a lot more to africa than ebola and ISIS, not like I would expect you to know anything going on over there that isn't making your localnews tonight. you make all of these threads that are either meant to annoy people or bait them into responding to something you say, and then you get all butthurt when ppl act accordingly. see any of the skrewdriver threads you ma.you are either the best troll ever or a borderline autistic. saying american
e left in africa is dumb. someone called it earlier, you can dish it out but not tak. get
some fucking thicker skin if you are going to keep blathering away.
These issues are local news stories that are inaccurate? Is that what your're saying?..Do you have other news sources that I'm unaware of?..So I'm a moron because these issues are important to me..hmm.ok.That doesnt make me a moron, it means your ignorant..That type of sentiment is what concerns me..Banning flights from Africa- That option is currently on the table.But you wouldnt know that because you dont trust media reports..Isis--I guess that problem is just my imagination..Lets just forget about that..Troll-I react to anything I perceive as an insult .As for "stirring the pot" occasionally, SO WHAT..Harmless..Scewdriver-- one record caused too much fuss..rediculous..Thick Skin- what I wrote earlier..When the insults start, I react..That will never change.Disagree all you want or just ignore thread..Im no fuckin moron dude..I just have different opinions than you and many others here.
Im sure we'll "chat" again in the future..How that will go down?..Who knows?
clash77

Postby yourenotevil » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:33 pm

clash77 wrote:
yourenotevil wrote:
clash77 wrote:
yourenotevil wrote:
clash77 wrote:

Yes YNE..you've hit the nail on the head!!!! You're smarter than everyone else..Brilliant!!..now FUCK OFF junior..

you're so fucking boring. take your own advice, grandpa.

You still got that weapon next to your computer??..I know you're a miserable bastard( believe me, its obvious)..Please dont use it!!..There's always a way out..Send me a pm...Ill talk you through it..

you're not funny either. you know what is obvious, that you are a fucking moroho probably has an IQ of 65. there is a lot more to africa than ebola and ISIS, not like I would expect you to know anything going on over there that isn't making your localnews tonight. you make all of these threads that are either meant to annoy people or bait them into responding to something you say, and then you get all butthurt when ppl act accordingly. see any of the skrewdriver threads you ma.you are either the best troll ever or a borderline autistic. saying american
e left in africa is dumb. someone called it earlier, you can dish it out but not tak. get
some fucking thicker skin if you are going to keep blathering away.
These issues are local news stories that are inaccurate? Is that what your're saying?..Do you have other news sources that I'm unaware of?..So I'm a moron because these issues are important to me..hmm.ok.That doesnt make me a moron, it means your ignorant..That type of sentiment is what concerns me..Banning flights from Africa- That option is currently on the table.But you wouldnt know that because you dont trust media reports..Isis--I guess that problem is just my imagination..Lets just forget about that..Troll-I react to anything I perceive as an insult .As for "stirring the pot" occasionally, SO WHAT..Harmless..Scewdriver-- one record caused too much fuss..rediculous..Thick Skin- what I wrote earlier..When the insults start, I react..That will never change.Disagree all you want or just ignore thread..Im no fuckin moron dude..I just have different opinions than you and many others here.
Im sure we'll "chat" again in the future..How that will go down?..Who knows?

no, i think you are a moron. you are calling me ignorant? that is fucking rich.you make broad sweeping generalizations that either have no substance and/or are meant to get a reaction. when said reaction happens, you act like a crybaby and hide under the "my opinions are different so i get singled out because of it!" you get singled out because you say dumb shit in almost every thread you start. now you are assuming i am some person who doesn't regard any form of media as legitimate(which isn't true). i was implying that you simply watch tv and get angry about the two big issues of the day-Ebola and Isis. I never said they weren't important, I am saying you are getting duped into thinking they are the only things that America should be concentrating on right now. I am going to guess you didn't know or care about Isis (like the rest of the world) until about 3 months ago. If you think Isis is going to come to America and set up shop, you are falling for a bunch of bullshit. Or just blame it all on Obama like you seem to do in every political rant you make. I meant Africa is a place that has a lot of other things going for it besides negative news and headlines. It also happens to be in need of a lot of help as far as humanitarian aid goes. Just because aid workers decide to go over there doesn't mean they should be "left behind" as you so intelligently suggested. As for thicker skin, I said the thread was moronic, I didn't make any personal insults.. Then you go overboard and tell me to fuck off, and make some shitty suicide joke. If that is not lacking a thick skin, I don't know what is. Put some actual thought into your posts and maybe I'll stop thinking you just repeat what some talking head on TV is saying. So far, you seem like a fucking blowhard who has a really narrow view of the world. It's fine if that is how you view things, but don't get upset when you POST YOUR RANTINGS ON A FUCKING PUBLIC MESSAGEBOARD. that's a two way street, remember that the next time you post.
"What the fuck? Fuck Shit up!"-Chuck Dukowski
yourenotevil

Postby lewdd » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:01 pm

This thread is better than reality tv. Keep it up. It's great entertainment.
lewdd

Postby yourenotevil » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:16 am

clash77 wrote:
your ignorant

actually, this is probably all i needed to quote to prove my case.
yourenotevil

Postby Welly » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:05 am

lewdd wrote:This thread is better than reality tv.

That's not hard though really is it? You might as well have said that this thread is better than watching paint dry.
Welly

Postby yourenotevil » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:14 am

Welly wrote:

That's not hard though really is it? You might as well have said that this thread is better than watching paint dry.

i think drying paint would present a better argument actually.
yourenotevil

Postby Welly » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:15 am

yourenotevil wrote:
Welly wrote:

i think drying paint would present a better argument actually.

Huffing paint. :lol:
Welly

Postby JGJR » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:39 am

NotBaker wrote:
the mean wrote:the question still remains: will we be safe?

If we don't want to be with you.

Ryan Adams may know the answer. :D
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Previous

Return to daghouse