You're not gonna miss me

You're not gonna miss me

Postby version sound » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:51 pm

I won't have any internets during the day for a week or so while I wait on my new smart phone. This should give Greg a chance to cement his place as top poster. You oldsters need to get your acts together. The youngbloods are freaking taking over. I guess they just want it more.
“Go fuck a football”
- vinylgirl
version sound

Re: You're not gonna miss me

Postby gregpolard » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:42 am

version sound wrote:I won't have any internets during the day for a week or so while I wait on my new smart phone. This should give Greg a chance to cement his place as top poster. You oldsters need to get your acts together. The youngbloods are freaking taking over. I guess they just want it more.

It's not MY fault I have no life.
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
gregpolard

Postby version sound » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:14 am

That was always my argument too. I'm glad we got a new board and everyone started over at zero. It was pretty embarrassing to be like 5000 posts ahead of everyone else. I think some people thought I wanted to post that much, but it really just came down to a lack of anything else to do.
“Go fuck a football”
- vinylgirl
version sound

Postby gregpolard » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:49 am

version sound wrote:That was always my argument too. I'm glad we got a new board and everyone started over at zero. It was pretty embarrassing to be like 5000 posts ahead of everyone else. I think some people thought I wanted to post that much, but it really just came down to a lack of anything else to do.

Yup. For me at work, this board has been a godsend.
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
gregpolard

Postby Michele » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:20 am

is going to start a new race to hit the 5000 posts and win a tshirt?
I could eb interesyed as the old one I earned never hit my mailbox :D
"Punker": Damnit, your english is confusing!
"Version Sound": Damnit, your english is amazing!
"Cischord": Damnit, my English is confusing!
Michele

Postby obik » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:27 am

version sound wrote:I won't have any internets during the day for a week or so while I wait on my new smart phone. This should give Greg a chance to cement his place as top poster. You oldsters need to get your acts together. The youngbloods are freaking taking over. I guess they just want it more.

Why would I miss you? I see you every night when I check on you through your bedroom window.
and i cried
aloud to heaven
and i knelt
on all six legs
and vowed a vow
of vengeance
obik

Return to daghouse