the members

the members

Postby clash77 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Brilliant gig and nice guys willing to talk punk
..Nice
clash77

Re: the members

Postby Gary » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:30 am

Just played the first record last night,great tunes.
Gary

Postby Janelle » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:51 am

That was pretty great. Too bad it was just you, me, Jones Crusher, and Howie to see them. It was so cool - the singer started out some songs with little rants and he did a whole Amityville one :)
When your number's up be what you are
Janelle

Postby captain2man » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:08 am

That's a shame. I saw Howie's post on FB that the turnout was miserable. To be honest, I could never have imagined that this show would yield a good turnout - not on Long Island - not on a Thursday night.

My guess is that they haven't exactly been selling out too many venues anyway.....but unless you're a genuinely big act - it's tough to get a good draw in any suburban area on a weeknight.

I would have liked to have gone, but had a commitment that was important.

Glad they had fun - and that you guys had fun anyway.
captain2man

Postby Janelle » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:19 am

captain2man wrote:That's a shame. I saw Howie's post on FB that the turnout was miserable. To be honest, I could never have imagined that this show would yield a good turnout - not on Long Island - not on a Thursday night.

My guess is that they haven't exactly been selling out too many venues anyway.....but unless you're a genuinely big act - it's tough to get a good draw in any suburban area on a weeknight.

I would have liked to have gone, but had a commitment that was important.

Glad they had fun - and that you guys had fun anyway.

Oh that would've been cool if you could've been there! But yeah, Matt knew it was gonna be a small turnout but even this surprised him. I guess also a lot of people just don't even know them. Anyway, just looking on the FB "event page" it said like 48 or something people were coming, and then you know it's always less than it says so I thought maybe 20 maybe but... oh well. If it wasn't for the local bar patrons I swear it would've been us six. In fact, I was saying I have to hand it to the locals cos they stuck around for the WHOLE show, something friends of the opening bands didn't do...
When your number's up be what you are
Janelle

Return to daghouse