Doomantia vol.II (for a good cause)

Doomantia vol.II (for a good cause)

Postby Michele » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:26 pm

I already told you about Ed at Doommantia and his terrible situation,
now it's time to gather some more money to help him with life and cures, so think if this can be the opportunity to support someone that always backed the underground scene and helped out musicians.

This compilation was put together to raise money to benefit Ed Barnard of Doommantia.com. After suffering with heart problems for years, Ed was hit with astronomical hospital bills which left him homeless. Due to the lack of decent healthcare in the US, Ed has now returned to his homeland of Australia to receive the care he deserves. To help him with living expenses, 84 bands and artists from all over the world have come together once again to ease the burden left upon Ed. Just $10 (with an option to pay more) gets you over 9 hours of some of the best doom, stoner, sludge, psychedelic, and drone jams out there. Lets make this an even bigger success than Vol 1!

credits

released 02 August 2013

http://doommantiavol2.bandcamp.com/
"Punker": Damnit, your english is confusing!
"Version Sound": Damnit, your english is amazing!
"Cischord": Damnit, my English is confusing!
Michele

Re: Doomantia vol.II (for a good cause)

Postby Michele » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:17 pm

jusat downloaded this and it's incredible, I guess it will take me some days to dive into all the tracks...
Michele

Re: Doomantia vol.II (for a good cause)

Postby Michele » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:30 am

in case someone decided to support this cause, here it is a short message from Ed:

Ed Barnard

Thanks to everyone who has bought and downloaded this. The first couple of days of sales were amazing. Hope it picks up again soon. My health is kicking my ass at the moment and I have no computer or internet connection but that could change next week as I may have a new place to live depending on the money available. Till then, I am thinking of all of you.
Michele

Return to daghouse