Ebba Gron

Ebba Gron

Postby clash77 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Clash-like band from Sweden.One of my favorite European bands..Give them a listen..
clash77

Re: Ebba Gron

Postby JGJR » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:55 pm

A few friends of ours had a Swedish au pair named Ebba, though I don't remember her last name. That is all.
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Postby clash77 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:12 pm

JGJR wrote:A few friends of ours had a Swedish au pair named Ebba, though I don't remember her last name. That is all.

haha Matt check them out.I think you'll like..
clash77

Postby Janelle » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:04 am

Clash, not that it was Ebba Gron, but just that "Scandinavian punk" I put up on Facebook Ultima Thule ("Politicians"!) and this one dude he's like I guess upper 40s from one of the Queens bands (I think you met him at that VA Hall in Queens) and just wrote some gnarly thing, like, "I had their records cos I thought it would be like Molre sab gray and the royal Americans (?)" Never heard that stuff but he said Ultima Thule sucks. Do you know the bands he mentioned? Oh well I like it and that's all that matters to me ha!
When your number's up be what you are
Janelle

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Tangerine Dream have a song called Ultimate Thule. That's all I got.
World’s biggest Snakes fan.
xxxHunterxxx

Postby JGJR » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Janelle wrote:Clash, not that it was Ebba Gron, but just that "Scandinavian punk" I put up on Facebook Ultima Thule ("Politicians"!) and this one dude he's like I guess upper 40s from one of the Queens bands (I think you met him at that VA Hall in Queens) and just wrote some gnarly thing, like, "I had their records cos I thought it would be like Molre sab gray and the royal Americans (?)" Never heard that stuff but he said Ultima Thule sucks. Do you know the bands he mentioned? Oh well I like it and that's all that matters to me ha!

Is that a Sab Grey band post-Iron Cross? Otherwise, I'm lost above.
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Return to daghouse