What Do we think about this band?
clash77

Re: The Vandals

Postby 77clash » Thu May 15, 2014 7:50 pm

Anarchy Burger for Pat Browne
77clash

Postby Welly » Fri May 16, 2014 6:22 am

Which Vandals? The real one or the fake one?
Welly

Postby MXV » Fri May 16, 2014 8:13 am

The real Vandals just put out those two records. I liked the first one quite a bit but the second one didn't do much for me.

I refuse to acknowledge anything that "the vandals" did after that.
The Punk Vault: http://www.punkvinyl.com
MXV

Postby Welly » Fri May 16, 2014 8:36 am

MXV wrote:The real Vandals just put out those two records. I liked the first one quite a bit but the second one didn't do much for me.

I refuse to acknowledge anything that "the vandals" did after that.

Shame that site 'The Vandals Scandal' was taken down for future generations.
Welly

Postby scannest » Fri May 16, 2014 8:48 am

"It's got some great chanting on it" - gregpolard.
scannest

Postby Welly » Fri May 16, 2014 8:52 am

scannest wrote:Is this an accurate re-telling?

http://postcardfromhell.blogspot.com/20 ... enemy.html

This is the original text, he had it removed. The original site had links in the text to all the legal documents.

Vandal Scandal that's right Mr. Escuntlante! Vandal Scandal!

How a Poseur-Turned-Lawyer STOLE a Punk Rock Legacy for Fun and Profit

by Oskar Mire

A Concise History of The Vandals

1980-1981

Jan and Stevo start the band in Huntington Beach and play several shows at the Cuckoo's Nest among other places.

During this period a number of original songs are written by Jan and Stevo and performed by the original lineup of the
band. Their sets include WANNABE MANOR, URBAN STRUGGLE, THE LEGEND OF PAT BROWN, Elvis Presley's
HEARTBREAK HOTEL (with Stevo's reworked lyrics), and others.

A long list of drummers and bass players join and then leave the band.

Stevo, after dating Joe Escalante's sister and learning that her little brother is a drummer, recruits Joe to join the
Vandals sometime in late 1980 or early 1981.

A few weeks later, Joe recruits Steve 'Human' Pfauter, the former singer for a garage band Joe was in, to be the
Vandals' new bassist. This forms the original recording lineup.

The band plays around town and gets a bit of a following.

The band is approached by Brett Gurewitz of
Epitaph Records (and the band
Bad Religion) with a record deal.

The songs the band decides to record include WANNABE MANOR, URBAN STRUGGLE, THE LEGEND OF PAT
BROWN, HEARTBREAK HOTEL (with Stevo's reworked lyrics), PIRATE'S LIFE, and ANARCHY BURGER. All of
these songs were written before Joe or Human joined the band, with the exception of PIRATE'S LIFE and ANARCHY
BURGER.

The lyrics to PIRATE'S LIFE are written by Joe, and the music is written by Jan, with passages cribbed from
Disneyland.

The authorship of ANARCHY BURGER is somewhat more complicated. The title and chorus of the song are taken
from graffiti ("ANARCHY BURGER -- HOLD THE GOVERNMENT") written by
Todd Barnes of the band TSOL. Todd got the idea from the
Sex Pistols' SOME PRODUCT album, whose sleeve art jokingly commodified the Pistols by making everyday consumer
products of their punk rock attitudes. The fictitious products depicted in the SOME PRODUCT sleeve art included the
'Vicious Burger' and a soft drink called 'Anarkee-Ora'. From this twice-borrowed beginning, Jan and Joe write music for the
new song. Aside from the borrowed graffito as a chorus, there are no lyrics until the band actually enters the studio.
Stevo, by himself in the bathroom of the studio, comes up with the lyrics for the song and writes them on a paper bag. The
rest of the band hears the lyrics for the first time when Stevo sings them in the recording booth.

When the subject of publishing credit and royalties comes up, it is immediately and democratically decided that the
members of the band will all share equally in any profit to be made from their recordings. Jan and Stevo are very generous
in this decision, as the two of them wrote almost all of the material to appear on the album before the others joined
the band.

PEACE THRU VANDALISM is released. The sleeve art lists each musician by name, and
credits them collectively ("All songs copyright 1982 The Vandals except H.B. Hotel by Elvis").

URBAN STRUGGLE, one of the songs from PEACE THRU VANDALISM, becomes a minor hit on KROQ, one of the only
radio stations in Los Angeles to play punk rock. The song is one of those written by Jan and Stevo before Joe and Human
joined the band.

Brett Gurewitz begins to pay The Vandals royalties earned from sales of PEACE THRU VANDALISM. The royalties are
divided according to the band's oral agreement with Brett and his record company, Epitaph: Half the profits go to Epitaph,
and the other half goes to The Vandals. In accordance with their oral agreement with each other, the band's half of the
profits are divided equally between the four of them.

Steve 'Human' Pfauter leaves the band in December, 1983 and is replaced by Chalmer Lumery.

1984-1988

Possibly due to a personal struggle with drug abuse, Brett Gurewitz tells The Vandals that financial problems are
preventing him from handing over the regular royalty payments that are due to them from sales of their album. In spite of
this, PEACE THRU VANDALISM is selling briskly.

WHEN IN ROME DO AS THE VANDALS is released (though not on Epitaph, for obvious reasons). Just as on PEACE
THRU VANDALISM, the sleeve art credits the entire band with collectively writing all the words and music.

In large part due to personality conflicts between Joe Escalante and Stevo, the band has ceased to rehearse or play
together. Stevo and Human are regularly calling Brett Gurewitz to ask when they might be paid. Joe is calling Brett as well.

Presumably sick of the incessant calls and visits from members of the band, Brett Gurewitz decides to make amends and
gives the copyright and masters for PEACE THRU VANDALISM back to them. Unfortunately, he hands the settlement to
Joe Escalante, who promptly gets greedy and decides to pretend that the rights and masters were given to him alone and that
Brett still owes the rest of the band for years of unpaid royalties. This is the first of many thefts Joe commits against
his former friends.

From this point forward all rights to PEACE THRU VANDALISM should have belonged equally to the four members of
the band who played on the recording, as this was Brett's clearly stated intent. When Stevo and Human contact Brett again,
they are told that the masters and rights to the record have already been given back to them. "Talk to Joe," says Brett.
When asked about his meeting with Brett, Joe claims that the masters and rights were given to him alone. In November of
2006, the author of this website contacted Brett Gurewitz and asked him about the settlement made with Joe Escalante.
Gurewitz stated very plainly and clearly that the masters and the rights to PEACE THRU VANDALISM were handed over to
Escalante to be shared equally with the other members of the band, that the settlement was not meant for Joe alone, and that
Joe was aware of this fact at the time of the settlement.

Around this time Joe Escalante decides to publish both PIRATE'S LIFE and ANARCHY BURGER, crediting
himself as the sole author of both songs. This is the second major theft Joe commits against his former friends.
Significantly, Joe does not at this time credit himself as sole author of the other songs on PEACE THRU VANDALISM,
although years later he eventually decides he can get away with that, too.

Jan, Stevo, Chalmer Lumery, and Todd Barnes of TSOL fame play a show as The Vandals. Joe is incensed that the two
founding members of the band would dare to use their own band name and play songs they themselves wrote before Joe was
in the band. First he screams and threatens them that he'll never pay them another dime if they play the show. Then he
starts working on an injunction against them to prevent them from ever using the Vandals' name or music. This concert
becomes, in Joe's mind, a legal license to steal all future royalties and licensing owed to Jan, Stevo and Chalmer.

Stevo attempts to play another show, this time as S.N.I.V. ("Stevo's New Improved Vandals"). Joe has him served
with the injunction at the club. In characteristic fashion, Stevo doesn't take matters too seriously, and makes the best of
it by reading the injunction as lyrics to an impromptu jam.

When the show is over and Joe's injunction is enforced, Stevo doesn't have the money to fight it. Joe wins by
default.

1990s

Steve 'Human' Pfauter is now Joe's only obstacle. As Human did not play at the concert that Joe uses against the rest
of the band, Joe continues to write occasional royalty checks to him throughout the '90s, but often neglects to do so for up
to a year at a time. Later, SoundScan data shows that Joe consistently lied about sales of PEACE THRU VANDALISM, and
was paying Human a tiny fraction of the amounts actually owed. Meanwhile, Jan and Stevo get nothing.

In a blatant bit of gloating during a telephone conversation regarding royalties owed to the rest of the band, Joe
tells Stevo that he is cashing Stevo's royalty checks and spending his money and there's nothing Stevo can do about it
because Joe is a lawyer now.

Joe reissues PEACE THRU VANDALISM and WHEN IN ROME DO AS THE VANDALS as a double record. The sleeve art
now reads "All words and music by Joe Escalante" (the original sleeve art to PEACE THRU VANDALISM, which credits each
of the band's members equally, can be seen here. This is pure plagiarism, which Joe justifies by
claiming that he owns the rights to the Vandals' music, in spite of the fact that Stevo and Jan later testified under oath
that they never transferred or relinquished their rights to the songs they wrote before Joe joined the band (see
here and here). Even if Joe had acquired the rights
to the songs legitimately, his argument makes no sense. If his argument was valid, the Beatles' entire catalog would have
been reissued with "All words and music by Michael Jackson" on the sleeves (Jackson owned the rights to the Beatles'
catalog for many years).

Joe finds out from one of Brett Gurewitz' former employees that Human has gone back to Brett seeking payment for his
back royalties from the 80s. Joe is again incensed that Human would have the nerve to try to get paid, and in the process
make Joe look bad in the eyes of the more successful Gurewitz. Joe claims that Human is extorting money from Brett and that
all the royalties that Joe has paid Human up to that point were extorted from Joe. This is apparently something he's been
working on for a while, as the last few royalty checks that Human has received have had odd notations like "non-union studio
musician" written in the memo area.

Joe swears he'll never give Human another dime, thus completing the theft of all of the band's early works.

2000s

As Human starts looking for a lawyer, other things come to light. Joe has sold the rights to URBAN STRUGGLE, a
song written and performed by Jan and Stevo before they ever met Joe, to Adidas for a commercial. Joe pockets $60,000 on the
deal. Next he sells a line from ANARCHY BURGER to Sony pictures for $20,000. This is a line that Stevo wrote on a
paper bag in the studio bathroom just before the song was recorded. In the credits of the Vin Diesel film 'XXX' the
song is listed as "words and music by Joe Escalante".

Stevo, Jan, and Chalmer join forces with Human and his lawyer, Kevin Anderson. Anderson sends a
letter to Sony Pictures pointing out that the song they're using is not solely Joe's work, and
that his clients expect to be paid their 75% of the fee, and to be properly credited in future releases of the film
'XXX'.

In response to Kevin Anderson's letter to Sony Pictures, Joe files a six million dollar
lawsuit against his former bandmates. Included among the damages listed in the lawsuit is one million dollars for Joe's
pain and suffering. This lawsuit is so full of lies, distortions, and errors in grammar and spelling that legal counsel for
the defendants have trouble understanding how its author could have ever passed the Bar exam in the first place.
Nevertheless, being a contract lawyer and not a litigator, attorney Kevin Anderson is now involved in a struggle that is
clearly outside his area of expertise. Anderson brings in Michael J. Emling of the law firm Porter Emling to handle the
countersuit.

In an attempt to recover their share of the estimated $250,000 that Joe Escalante has pocketed from sales of their
records over the preceding decade, the former Vandals respond with a lawsuit of their own. Their
$250,000 estimate is gleaned from Soundscan, a database which tracks music sales in
the U.S. and Canada, and which is the source of sales data that determine a song or album's standings on the Billboard
music charts.

Joe's six million dollar lawsuit is set aside in favor of the new cross-complaint case.

As the case progresses, it becomes clear that the one thing that Joe has on his side is the length of time that his
former bandmates have allowed his blatant theft to stand uncontested. Joe puts a very meager out-of-court settlement offer
on the table, and as the statute of limitations is a powerful legal argument, attorney Michael J. Emling of the law firm
Porter Emling tells Stevo, Jan, Human, and Chalmer that the case is not worth his firm's while. Emling says that if they do
not accept Joe's settlement, his firm will quit the case and submit a bill to them for over six thousand dollars. Their
only alternative is to pay Porter Emling an estimated $30,000 up front in order to continue the battle. Backs to the wall,
and unable to afford the $30,000 fee, the band reluctantly settles out of court for a fraction of what was stolen from them.
Joe has successfully used their own money to defeat them in court, merely by outspending them.

The band, and especially Stevo, never recover from the blow dealt them by Joe Escalante. Their trust violated, their
music and their royalty money blatantly stolen from them, they drift apart. Friends note that Joe and his treachery have
become a frequent -- even incessant -- topic of conversation with the former Vandals. Stevo in particular seems beaten down
by the experience, and his loss of confidence and happiness is evident to all who know him well.

Having spent the intervening years in a spiritual search to deal with his anger and pain,
Stevo dies in Hawaii. Shortly before his death, he is back in touch with some of his old friends, and tells them
repeatedly of his continuing bad feelings towards Joe, and his fervent desire to see the truth come out. During his last call
to Human a few days before his death, he keeps repeating "Joe's going to get his, he's going to get what he has coming to
him." Some good-hearted people believe that this was simply Stevo invoking the law of karma, but those of us who don't
believe in karma have to wonder if that's really what he meant.

This website goes live, and the word begins to spread. Joe makes various threats against the author of this site, and
files a bogus criminal complaint with the LAPD, claiming that he is the victim of an attempt at
blackmail. This is a familiar tactic from Joe, who since the early 1990s has been known to cry extortion whenever any
mention of his bad behavior is made in public.

Joe sells the rights to yet another old Vandals song, this time for use in the film JACKASS 2. According to the
settlement made in the 1990s-era lawsuit, the surviving members of the band's original recording
lineup are entitled to only a tiny fraction of what was originally an even split. Joe is currently threatening to withhold
even that pittance, on the grounds that he believes this website is written and published by his ex-bandmates. He is now
demanding that this site be taken down.

This information is copylefted. You may reprint or republish this article without hindrance, provided you do so
in full, unedited, and with the attribution (and this notice) intact. Please note that Joe Escalante is a wealthy and
powerful attorney who wants to keep this information buried as deeply as possible, and he has been known to file false
police reports and institute frivolous legal proceedings against anyone who dares to disseminate the truth about him.
Welly

Postby FlexMyHead » Fri May 16, 2014 9:42 am

Well, that dude sounds like a fucking cock but it's "just words on the internet" so I'm sure it's not 100% accurate. I mean, I believe he stole/recredited the music and prevented the band from playing and all that, but who knows exactly what the members said to each other. I had to laugh at that one link calling them out for being "un-punk".

I saw the (scab) Vandals open for Bad Religion at the old 9:30 Club (I think Hunter was there?) and they were mildly amusing (made fun of 5 kids that bought the new BR shirts and stood in a line watching them) and played pop-punky Cali-core but there were a lot of "jock/dick/middle-school" jokes and stuff and even though I have a fucked up sense of humor and all, it just seemed kinda dopey. Also, I think the guitarist was dressed as en elf or something weird, or pulled out his cock or masterbated or something? He seemed a bit off to me.
FlexMyHead

Postby Welly » Fri May 16, 2014 10:04 am

First saw the fake Vandals before knew anything was up back in like '88 in Leeds and again in the 90's a couple of times. It always struck me at those 90's gigs that they never mentioned that their biggest hit with the kids "I Have A Date" was a Simpletones song. Not even a 'this is a cover'.
Welly

Postby Janelle » Fri May 16, 2014 1:02 pm

The reason Matt put this up was cos I mentioned Bad Religion was playing and that the other bands playing with them were Pennywise, The Vandals and dopey Offspring
When your number's up be what you are
Janelle

Postby JGJR » Fri May 16, 2014 1:03 pm

I like the early stuff i.e. the real Vandals though they're not a big favorite or anything. I saw them open for Bad Religion in '91 and they were horrid (BR was incredible, though). By this point, they were not good, though.
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Postby JGJR » Fri May 16, 2014 1:05 pm

FlexMyHead wrote:I saw the (scab) Vandals open for Bad Religion at the old 9:30 Club (I think Hunter was there?) and they were mildly amusing (made fun of 5 kids that bought the new BR shirts and stood in a line watching them) and played pop-punky Cali-core but there were a lot of "jock/dick/middle-school" jokes and stuff and even though I have a fucked up sense of humor and all, it just seemed kinda dopey. Also, I think the guitarist was dressed as en elf or something weird, or pulled out his cock or masterbated or something? He seemed a bit off to me.

We must have seen them on the same tour. That was my first punk show. I don't remember the Vandals guitarist doing any of that stuff, but a general party rock/goofy/circus vibe that I generally dislike.
JGJR

Postby gregpolard » Fri May 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Never heard.
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
gregpolard

Postby JGJR » Fri May 16, 2014 8:23 pm

gregpolard wrote:Never heard.

Just listen to this and don't bother with this rest.
JGJR

Postby john stabb » Sat May 17, 2014 1:08 am

F.U.VANDALS. If you've ever read an old thread about WHY I HATE THE VANDALS then you would surely understand. And if I ever come across the same bungholes (sounds like they were a Scab-Vandals with vocalist not being Joe or Steve-o headlining over D.I./G.I. in San Diego - 88) who were responsible for the damage$ G.I. suffered playing with them, I hope it's over them in an out of control Killdozer. They were doing these hokey Country-pop songs and the drummer had a GIANT SWASTIKA on the front of his kick drum. In the summer of '82 @ Wilson Center, maybe it was the real Vandals who bullshitted their way through a set w/ Steve-o wearing a tunable on his chest pretending to scratch like hip-hoppers? That version of Vandals sucked and we expected a good show.

Aren't you impressed how I didn't tell that entire bloody story of that gig, again :?: *telling my therapist that I'm dealing with past-hate better*

Internet wrote -

Having spent the intervening years in a spiritual search to deal with his anger and pain,
Stevo dies in Hawaii. Shortly before his death, he is back in touch with some of his old friends, and tells them
repeatedly of his continuing bad feelings towards Joe, and his fervent desire to see the truth come out. During his last call
to Human a few days before his death, he keeps repeating "Joe's going to get his, he's going to get what he has coming to
him." Some good-hearted people believe that this was simply Stevo invoking the law of karma, but those of us who don't
believe in karma have to wonder if that's really what he meant.

This website goes live, and the word begins to spread. Joe makes various threats against the author of this site, and
files a bogus criminal complaint with the LAPD, claiming that he is the victim of an attempt at
blackmail. This is a familiar tactic from Joe, who since the early 1990s has been known to cry extortion whenever any
mention of his bad behavior is made in public.

Joe sells the rights to yet another old Vandals song, this time for use in the film JACKASS 2. According to the
settlement made in the 1990s-era lawsuit, the surviving members of the band's original recording
lineup are entitled to only a tiny fraction of what was originally an even split. Joe is currently threatening to withhold
even that pittance, on the grounds that he believes this website is written and published by his ex-bandmates. He is now
demanding that this site be taken down.

Sure sounds like Joe is the biggest cutthroat mofo weasel in the Vandals story. Wow, what a piece of work. :x I'd probably want to shoot that guy if I was getting cheated like that. :evil:
GI is a group of grown men who enjoy torturing each other and the crowd.
john stabb

Postby john stabb » Sat May 17, 2014 1:53 am

And the singer was Quakenbush who (after she said "You suck" ) told the black punk girl up front "We like Negro music". That's when it all went explosive. Fucking bastard band.
Last edited by john stabb on Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john stabb

Postby mikeaz » Sat May 17, 2014 9:12 am

Wow, never knew that. What a slimey piece of shit. Never really liked the whole Socal frat/clown punk bit the Vandals were doing anyways.
mikeaz

Postby Welly » Sat May 17, 2014 9:24 am

mikeaz wrote:Wow, never knew that. What a slimey piece of shit. Never really liked the whole Socal frat/clown punk bit the LATER Vandals were doing anyways.

;)
Welly

Postby pedro » Sat May 17, 2014 11:10 am

I knew Doug a little bit from the Boston days. I thought he was a nice enough guy, but a goofball.

I never really cared for the Vandals, including Peace Thru Vandalism. I still have my copy, but it's been over 20 years since I've played it. They just never connected with me.
Hello.
pedro

Postby john stabb » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:22 am

I had a chat with the drummer on that show, Doug MacKinnon, and we cleared some things up about that dreaded gig. I take it back about what I said about him and the Nazi shit. Apparently, some San Diego gang got into it with the Vandals beforehand and went after them again at this gig. He regrets that a comment about "old negro spirituals" was made by one of the band members getting the crowd stirred up but he had nothing to do with that stupidity. I'm still not happy about that big riot but I won't mix him up in it.
john stabb

Postby jaybird » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:28 am

Never gave a fuck about these guys. One of my old bands opened for them circa 1990 - I guess it was one of the "scab" line-ups? I dunno, I just remember it was some lame punk-country bullshit. I think we stayed to watch like three songs and then we left.
jaybird

Postby tango fistula » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:29 am

Past the first EP they are fucking horrible.
tango fistula

Postby john stabb » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:04 pm

I liked the first EP until I saw them twice. Both gigs were awful.
john stabb

Postby the mean » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:32 pm

Saw them in 1990 (with Samiam.) Quackenbush went into this whole rant... "we're not racist, we're racy - we're not sexist, we're sexy..." blah, blah, blah. These other stories seem right in line.
the mean

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:44 am

Sofia33 wrote: high-paid writer

Good luck with that.
World’s biggest Snakes fan.
xxxHunterxxx

Postby the mean » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:09 pm

How has Welly not been sued yet for posting all that?
the mean

Postby SamDBL » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:27 am

I missed this the first time around. Interesting. I always wondered what the deal with the band was. I remember them playing some of the Epitaph fest type shows back in the day with us (and all the other Epitaph bands). I guess there were no hard feelings with Brett and Joe? Also, I can't *believe* the band has made that much money and been featured on so many high paying films. Jesus. There were a whole lot of other, better bands out there from the same era that never made a dime. Joe must be a pretty stellar agent for the band. Except for the fact that he doesn't share any of the money with them.
SamDBL

Postby captain2man » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:46 am

JGJR wrote:We must have seen them on the same tour. That was my first punk show. I don't remember the Vandals guitarist doing any of that stuff, but a general party rock/goofy/circus vibe that I generally dislike.

I know this was posted 2+ years ago....but WEIRD.....because Bad Religion/Vandals in 1991 was my first punk show also. It was probably in December '91 and was at the Marquee in New York City.

I didn't know a whole lot about the Vandals past "Anarchy Burger"...I thought they were good...I remember the guitarist getting naked.

Bad Religion were epic....the show was a few months before Generator came out, but I remember a few of those songs made their way into the setlist.
captain2man

Postby FormerLurker » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:32 am

Every bit of that style of music is absolutely unlistenable.
FormerLurker

Postby jaybird » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:09 am

FormerLurker wrote:Every bit of that style of music is absolutely unlistenable.

The Vandals are their own genre now?
jaybird

Postby Welly » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:09 pm

Last edited by Welly on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welly

Postby FormerLurker » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:41 pm

jaybird wrote:

You know goddamn well what I mean.

Now fuck off.
FormerLurker

Postby jaybird » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:06 am

FormerLurker wrote:
jaybird wrote:

Now fuck off.

Only Domi is allowed to "Now fuck off" anyone, and that doesn't include me.
jaybird

Postby FormerLurker » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:09 am

jaybird wrote:
FormerLurker wrote:
jaybird wrote:

Now fuck off.

Let's be loud and fuckin' clear here: this is NOT IAA.
FormerLurker

Postby jaybird » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:17 am

FormerLurker wrote:
jaybird wrote:
FormerLurker wrote:
jaybird wrote:

Now fuck off.

Let's be loud and fuckin' clear here: this is NOT IAA.

Just cause you go to Thailand, it's not like you are then allowed to fuck a 9 year old.

Same principle.
jaybird

Postby FormerLurker » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:03 pm

:lol:
FormerLurker

Postby Jimmy Heartburn » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:58 pm

How many records is the Vandals selling to go through all that trouble to fuck over former bandmates?
My stupid music blog http://melonvillehc.blogspot.ca
Jimmy Heartburn

Postby the mean » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:47 pm

Jimmy Heartburn wrote:How many records is the Vandals selling to go through all that trouble to fuck over former bandmates?

Looks like some of the problems are coming from licensing.
the mean

Return to daghouse