BLACK FLAG

Re: BLACK FLAG

Postby Welly » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:00 pm

Someone posted this on Facebook...

"I'm in a new situation because I've never been sued. Basically, the bottom line is we're doing what we feel is right, and I can't really get into details. I'm being bombarded on Facebook, and right now I can't respond because it's just now getting started. I was served yesterday [Wednesday], this thing that looks like it wants to be maybe two and a half movie scripts. A script normally is about 120 pages. I'm not legal savvy, so I'm just kind of holding it in my hands. I'm not really reading all of it, but we're just going about our business."

"We've done nothing wrong. Every step of the way, we've all talked to each other--"we're going to do this," or "we're not going to do that"--we know what he is capable of doing and we're not scared, we're not shaking in our shoes, we're not going to be bullied. We'll just proceed forward. We live our lives, and whatever the outcome is, we're good guys, we've done nothing wrong, so we don't really have to worry about anything."

"We are going to continue forward. We’re going to continue forward until somebody that we deal with on a day to day basis tells us we can’t do it."

-KEITH MORRIS 8/8/13
Welly

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:46 pm

Welly wrote:Someone posted this on Facebook...

"I'm in a new situation because I've never been sued. Basically, the bottom line is we're doing what we feel is right, and I can't really get into details. I'm being bombarded on Facebook, and right now I can't respond because it's just now getting started. I was served yesterday [Wednesday], this thing that looks like it wants to be maybe two and a half movie scripts. A script normally is about 120 pages. I'm not legal savvy, so I'm just kind of holding it in my hands. I'm not really reading all of it, but we're just going about our business."
"We've done nothing wrong. Every step of the way, we've all talked to each other--"we're going to do this," or "we're not going to do that"--we know what he is capable of doing and we're not scared, we're not shaking in our shoes, we're not going to be bullied. We'll just proceed forward. We live our lives, and whatever the outcome is, we're good guys, we've done nothing wrong, so we don't really have to worry about anything."
"We are going to continue forward. We’re going to continue forward until somebody that we deal with on a day to day basis tells us we can’t do it."

-KEITH MORRIS 8/8/13

Hopefully, they'll hire a competent lawyer.
World’s biggest Snakes fan.
xxxHunterxxx

Postby Welly » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:57 am

Yeah, he seems a little bemused.

Welly

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:49 am

Welly wrote:Yeah, he seems a little bemused.

That's awesome.
xxxHunterxxx

Postby JGJR » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:56 pm

I concur with what Hunter wrote both regarding FLAG hiring a good lawyer and Welly's image.
xxxMidgexxx wrote:But perhaps I just love drone stuff in general.
JGJR

Postby version sound » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:35 am

Why does Dez get to look so young?
“Go fuck a football”
- vinylgirl
version sound

Postby gregpolard » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:53 am

version sound wrote:

That's not Dez. It's Dan Cadenza.
scannest wrote:It's like a filmmaker saying "Spielberg is my idol. Every time I get behind the camera I think about how I can make my film as good as Hook"
gregpolard

Postby the mean » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:47 pm

Maybe the artist himself should answer that question.
the mean

Postby xxxHunterxxx » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:07 pm

version sound wrote:

Dukowski's got a Hemingway thing going on.
xxxHunterxxx

Postby pedro » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:49 am

LIVE BLACK FLAG BLOGGING: I'm standing in line at CVS and there is a magazine called Revolver on the rack next to me. On the cover of the magazine is some band called Avenged Sevenfold. One of the dorky looking guys in the band is wearing a Black Flag t-shirt.
Hello.
pedro

Postby yourenotevil » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:48 pm

xxxHunterxxx wrote:
version sound wrote:

Dukowski's got a Hemingway thing going on.

let's hope not too much of a hemingway thing.
"What the fuck? Fuck Shit up!"-Chuck Dukowski
yourenotevil

Postby tad ghostal » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Greg Flag has a new song out. I can't listen to it because my job blocks Spotify but I thought I'd share for those who are interested:

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/black-flag- ... a-new-song
tad ghostal

Postby yourenotevil » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:06 pm

tad ghostal wrote:Greg Flag has a new song out. I can't listen to it because my job blocks Spotify but I thought I'd share for those who are interested:

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/black-flag- ... a-new-song

it's not too bad. it actually came out before the suit happened, but it obviously got buried. i don't get why they just don't release the album instead of dropping tracks at random.
"What the fuck? Fuck Shit up!"-Chuck Dukowski
yourenotevil

Previous

Return to daghouse